Feeling a bit down? Just reading the news headlines can make you feel depressed!
Luckily there are plenty of websites online to get your daily dose of happiness and restore faith in humanity.
For the past few years, the internet has widely grown its variety of feel good websites. Social media websites, such as Facebook and Instagram, has also utilized their wide reach to audiences by featuring pages that are likeable and updated with fresh content daily.
Many of these feel good websites have also created separate Facebook pages to cater to their Facebook readers without having to navigate away from the site.
With these in mind, we have created a list of feel good websites just for you.
Here are our top 5 picks:
1. Daily Good
Uplifting stories from all over the world, with a focus on generosity, nature, work, everyday heroes and mind & body.
- 19 Uplifting Photos That Capture The Human Spirit
- 6 Habits of Highly Grateful People
- The Top 10 Happiest Countries
- How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?
- The Top 10 Insights from the “Science of a Meaningful Life”
Home to entertaining news, positive news headlines, hilarious photos and viral videos.
- Dad Tosses Her Up In The Air And She Nails The Landing. This Little Cheerleader Will Amaze You!
- This Man Was Born With A Rare Birthmark That Looks Like He’s Turning Into A Werewolf
- Every Year, A Family Of Wild Elephants Visits This Lodge To Feast On Their Mango Tree
- Raccoon In A Tuxedo!
- People Wearing ‘Sprinkles The Cat’ Spandex That Stares Deep Into Your Soul
Inspiring positive stories that will restore your faith in humanity!
- Global Outpouring for Refugee Father and Child Selling Pens on Street
- Homeless Man Turns Life Around, Gives Book Reviews Instead of Begging
- Recycling The Love: She’s Delivering Wedding Flowers To The Elderly
- 6-yo Boy Who Lost Both Parents Has New Purpose: Making Strangers Smile (WATCH)
- Teenage Girl Turns Plastic Trash Into Million-Dollar Biofuel
Things to make every day a bit more awesome.
- 19 Awesome Resources to Help You Eat Better
- This app is like a Gym for your Mind
- This Is the Brutally Honest Body Image Lesson That Should Be Taught in School
- The 16 Most Surprising High-Fiber Foods
- 29 Awesome First Date Ideas That Don’t Involve Sitting at a Bar
Your attitude + your choices = Your Life
- Two ways to open the heart
- Breaking Free from Codependence
- Moving Beyond Stress
- Your Calling Doesn’t Have to Be Grand
- How to Be Happy When Everything Falls Apart: Harnessing the Ancient Power of Paradox
Personally, I’ve enjoyed ViralNova, Unilad and Elite Daily as my top go to websites. Of course, Buzzfeed is probably on top of my list but there are some posts there that might increase your depressing feeling so I would not highly recommend it.
There are plenty of feel-good websites online and you just need a little bit of patience to find the right fit for you. An avid sports fan might find Sports Illustrated their feel-good website while fashion gurus might opt for Vogue.
It really all depends on what your likes and dislikes are. Surf the internet. It might make you feel good just searching for the right site! :)
Have you read some awesome positive news recently? Share a link in comments!