Dreaming about transforming your dining space into a gorgeous boho dining room?
No matter how big or small your space is, you can add some bohemian touches to any room, especially the one where you spend the most time.
The source of endless inspiration – Pinterest – is again at hand to show you what’s possible with a few magic touches.
Below is our round-up of over 50 gorgeous boho dining room ideas, along with some tips on how to style the perfect boho dining paradise.
How To Add Boho Touch To Your Dining Room
Inserting boho decoration is always a very good choice when you want to personalize your dining area. This can be done with the use of a few stalks of dried plants, pampas grass, and a huge vase. The good thing is that this type of accessory goes to almost any interior style.
The boho style is distinguished by the color range of bright natural colors and the boldness of their combination.
The interior combines several shades in different proportions and without following the rules of combination. The basis for the colorful creativity in the modern boho dining room is chair cushions, rugs, panels, patterns on tableware linens, curtains, and table accessories.
You can bring the spirit of the boho dining room with some of these pieces and accessories:
- Wooden furniture and decor, rattan for added warmth, lots of textiles.
- Bright and at the same time natural colors (purple, light green, sky blue, swamp).
- Plenty of personal touches in decor, like travel souvenirs or antiques
- Eclectic (combination of different textures and colors, borrowing from different styles).
- Simple furniture, lack of modern technologies and trends
- Signature statement tapestry complimented by simple dining set
- Lanterns and rattan lampshades to create a feeling of coziness
- Using a lot of natural fibers like cotton for your pillows or carpets
- Adding pops of color with small accessories, or going big and bold with statement wallpaper and brightly colored dining set
You can mix and match different dining chairs, or add a wooden bench and even a small sofa instead of chairs.
Use big wooden trays or bowls as table decoration.
Get Inspired: 53 Best Boho Dining Room Ideas
Below are some of the best examples of gorgeous bohemian dining rooms that do not require a massive budget or hiring an interior designer. Get your creative hat on and start planning!
PS – Don’t forget to check out the rest of the ideas in our board here.