guest posts at momooze.com
Fancy joining our growing family of writers? Get yourself heard and submit your article as a guest writer to momooze.com!
It’s super easy:
- Send an email to [email protected] with your suggested topics (see guidelines below). If it’s not a perfect match, we will send you alternative titles to choose from.
- Once approved, get writing and send us the draft along with images and image sources. Don’t forget to include a short author bio and an image if you want. We will also need your website details and social profiles.
- Once all is in place, your article will be published without any delay!
If you want to advertise your business and include links in the article to your own website or company, please refer below to the sponsored post terms. Links in guest posts to the author’s website or business are not allowed and will be removed without prior notice.
is a bowl of different genres with the perfect balance of light-heartedness for those who are in much need of entertainment and depth for those looking for helpful value. We bring content centered around lifestyle, entertainment, news and making life easier.
is fun and light with a touch of professionalism and depth to successfully bring out value and entertainment together. We add a personal touch on our more serious topics but definitely not intended to overrule your own voice. Our tone is simply what you would want to hear from a close friend – comfortable, helpful and uplifting.
topics we love
- Entertainment news related to parenting in all aspects
- Lifestyle including food, DIY, party ideas, home decor, etc.
- Pregnancy – topics of value for first-time moms
- Food, food and more food
- Life hacks of any kind, especially related to life with little people
- anything else PIN-worthy
guest posting guidelines
- As much as possible, we want your personality to shine through your writing. We want our readers to be able to picture out what kind of person you are through your writing.
- Make it as fun as possible without taking the value away.
- We believe in quality vs. quantity. Though we appreciate the right length in an article, we put more weight on the quality and visual content. The guest articles have to be written in the same style as our existing content (structure, use of headlines, images and so on)
- Language should be appropriately used. Please refrain from using street language/slang.
- Images used should be high-resolution and linked to sources accordingly. We prefer images sourced from Pinterest and linked to respective owners. No stock images.
- Articles that are submitted only for backlink or site promotion purposes only will not be accepted. Topics should be something our demographic will find valuable. Outbound links to the author’s blogs or websites will be removed without prior warning.
- No contextual links are allowed in the article itself. If your article is accepted with links included, they will be removed prior to publishing.
- By sending us a request for a guest post and your content for publishing, you are agreeing to abide by these conditions and guidelines as stated on this page. We do NOT honor any requests for deletion of published content that was submitted by you based on these terms.
- We do not amend or edit any existing posts and do not honor any request for inclusion of a link or additional resource. The only exception is attribution of images copyright to the correct owner.
Each author will get an author bio box with their details and link to their website and social profiles. No other links inside the article to the author’s business or website are not allowed and will be removed without prior notice.
momooze.com is accepting a limited number of sponsored posts – if you have a product or service that you think parents will enjoy, we are happy to offer a sponsored post.
Sponsored posts are written by our team, in line with our other content style to make sure they naturally fit into our website.
Sponsored posts are eligible for links to your website or business. All sponsored content is marked as sponsored under each article.
If you are interested in a sponsored post or want to inquire about the pricing, please send an email to [email protected] and mark it sponsored content. Please note we only accept a limited number of sponsored posts per month and are not able to accommodate group requests for a large amount of sponsored content.