Freezing and super stylish blue winter nails that will make you look like a real Ice Queen.
Yes, ladies, this winter we are obsessed with the Frozen colors and hues. Let’s feel the icy weather with super cool blue winter nails.
And these nail designs are coming just in time after the festive season dedicated to red, gold, and sparkling manicure. Forget about the traditional red, green, white, and gold, and bet on the deepest blue hues and combinations.
The color can be classic, turquoise, or Turkish. All the shades are in the top trends of the season. Enjoy these beautiful examples of blue manicures.
Paired with glitter or fine brocade, gold elements and foil, or simple designs with a light accent, it would be a wonderful choice for the rest of the holiday season and parties.
Super Stylish Blue Winter Nails
Just like all other nail designs, blue winter nails can go from a classic one-colored polish to brave combinations with glitter, gemstones, prints, and patterns.
- Sparkling Winter Blue Nails– let it shine, like the first snow. You can play with the finest brocade, foil, nail stones, and mixing different blue shades.
- Snowflakes– a single snowflake on your ring finger will instantly make your hands look on-trend. Snowflakes can be hand-drawn or bought as a sticker that you can place over your nails, so it’s suitable even for those with very limited nail decorating skills.
- Blue Ombre Nails- a nail design suitable for each season. You can pair it with different blue hues, but also with white, black, purple, and the hottest new year color- viva magenta.
- Individual Polish and Pattern Design– just like the variety of holidays during the winter, your nails can be different in color, textures, and patterns. You can have glitter, snowflake, plain, and even sweater pattern nails at the same time.
- Seasonal Accents– from sparkling top nail coat, snowflakes, and snowmen to beautiful marble nails and classic simple blue polish.
For more nail design inspiration, do not forget to check our dedicated Pinterest board.