Planning a holiday party?
One of the first things that are on the list is the perfect holiday party outfits!
If you’re lost in your closet and wondering what to wear, before you start shopping around, get inspired by this selection to create a collection of those you love the most – you never know, the perfect holiday party outfits might already be hidden somewhere in your closet!
How to Choose Your Holiday Party Outfits
Here are a few basic holiday party outfits combinations that are a fool-proof way how to impress at the party:
- Volume skirt and simple sweater – aim for festive colours and simple prints that don’t clash. One or the other should be a statement piece, not both. For example, you can use a sparkly sweater, but keep the skirt simple and more plain.
- Jumpsuits – these have been a massive hit over the last few years and these day are available in a range of beautiful designs. A quality cut and fabric is a must if you want to use jumpsuit as a party outfit.
- Holiday party dresses – the gallore of party dresses makes you feel overwhelmed with choices – there are so many cuts, lenghts and materials to choose from! First, go by your body shape and choose something that will compliment it nicely. Look for fabrics that do not stretch or wear our easily, to make sure you get the most wear out of the outfit.
- Holiday pants – if you’re not a dress or skirt person, there are plenty of festive pants to choose from. Most of these are made in wide cut, so they add volume to the bottom of the body – therefore keep the top fairly tight and neat.
- Casual outfits – if you’re not attending any massive gathering, you can quite easily wear something casual and chic looking. Opt for classics like white or black, but choose high quality pieces that can be easily elevate by more expensive looking accessories. Balance is the key in here.
Your Inspiration: 29+ Dazzling Holiday Party Outfits
Are you ready to pick your favorites?
Here is our collection of gorgeous outfits – if you want to shop the individual items, click on the source link which will take you to the original website with outfit links.
PS: For more festive inspiration head to our Pinterest board!