Do you know that banana peels are packed with antioxidants, carotenoids, and essential amino acids?
In a matter of fact, they fight against cancer- radicals in your body and have anti-inflammatory effects.
They have so many uses, such as skin and hair care, household cleaning, gardening, and even first aid. So think twice next time before you throw them in the garbage.
1Banana Peels For Radiant Skin
Rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, a banana is a wonderful source of good nutrition. Here is why its peel is quite popular for homemade beauty rituals. Get some great ideas and make your skin glowing and radiant.
- placing them on closed eyes, help to reduce puffiness.
- rubbing an acne-affected skin, help to get it fade.
- you can use them as an anti-wrinkle effect and to add a glowing film on your complexion.
- you can treat even psoriasis, treat the psoriasis area and the itchy feeling will disappear.
- use it for hydrated and moistured skin.
2Banana Peels For Beautiful Hair
You will find peel extract in many cosmetic and beauty products. The antioxidants neutralize free radicals and make your hair stronger, softer, healthier, and shinier.
3Banana Peels For Diamond Smile
According to some medical researches, the peel of banana has shown antibacterial activity against bacteria causing gingivitis and periodontitis. Moreover, if you apply it directly to your teeth and gums you will notice its whitening effect. Plus you will gain healthier gums and smile in general.
4Banana Peels For Greener Plants
Make your plants greener, blooming, and stronger with some natural fertilizer and soil booster. Mix peels with water and you will notice the effect on your garden and plants.
5Banana Peels For Cleaner Home
Keeping your home cleaner help you to stay healthier and happier. There are some peels ussages even in the household.
- You can use it to make your silverware shiner and look brand new.
- Treat leather shoes and other leather goods.
- Clean the leaves of your indoor plants.
6Banana Peels For First Aid
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidants, and antimicrobial properties you can treat:
- bug bites
- poison ivy rash
7Banana Peels For Eating
Keep yourself healthy and in good shape. There are some wonderful ideas on how to add more antioxidantsand magnesium using the peels of banana.
- banana smoothie with the peels included.
- banana tea with honey and cinnamon.
- exotic chutney with peels of banana.
- banana cake made with its peels