Before the clock ticks off the last minutes of the old year, you’ve got some finishing touches to do!
If you’re like one of us and adore a good DIY, a New Year’s Eve party is the perfect excuse to put your skills to the test.
These New Years’ eve decorations and entertaining ideas cover all the bases – food serving ideas, small decor DIYs, entertainment, and much more.
Whether you need a last minute insipiration, or adding a few finishing touches to your well planned party, there’s plenty of genius ideas to help you out.
We collected some of the best available decor tips from Pinterest to curate this selection for you, to save you lots of browsing time!
Simply save your favorites and if you need more inspiration, head over to our Pinterest board for more New Years Eve party ideas!
Tips for Planning New Years Eve Decor
Don’t forget every perfect party starts with a plan of action!
- Choose a color scheme and stick to it throughout!
- Don’t go overboard with one color – it will look very flat even though you may add a lot of elements
- Black tends to be quite popular for New Year Eve parties but be carefully to balance it out properly with other color
- Things tend to get wild at New Years Eve parties, so keep a station for your drinks far away from any electric supplies to avoid any danger
- Have plenty of extra spare glasses available for your guess, in case their glass gets lost or some or broken during the night. Nobody likes looking for an empty glass in a room full of people
- Decor should be not just pretty but also practical – avoid hanging baloons and other items too low so people don’t bump into them all the time
Best New Years Eve Decor Ideas
Here are over 40+ gorgeous ideas how to decorate your home or other space for your New Years Eve Party!