If you’ve gone a little Cuban-crazy recently and are looking to throw the ultimate Havana nights theme party – look no further!
There are so many ways to achieve this party theme – so we’ve decided to share them with you here as a list of ideas for food, decor, and entertainment.
Read on to get inspired for your Havana night theme party!
How to Host the Perfect Havana Nights Theme Party
When planning a party, decide how many people you want to invite.
Then, think about what type of food you want to serve and whether or not there will be alcohol at the party.
If so, will it be provided by guests or served by a bartender? Remember that if someone is providing the drinks for your event, they’ll need to bring their own bar set-up (e.g., ice buckets) and supplies (e.g., cocktail napkins).
If your guest list includes several couples who plan on attending together, consider hiring a DJ or band instead of providing music yourself—especially if some guests are unfamiliar with each other and may feel uncomfortable dancing together in front of others.
It can also make things more fun when everyone dances together!
It would be best if you also considered how you want your party to feel. Are you looking for a laid-back celebration or one that’s more formal?
If the latter, make sure to have plenty of seating available (especially if there’s no host). You might also want a few games set up around the house (e.g., Twister, Jenga).
Havana Nights Theme Party Decorations & Food
If you’re looking for party decor that’s easy on the eyes and will contrast with your other festive arrangements, Havana Nights is a great choice.
For example, think about using red, white, and blue accents to offset colorful tablecloths—and don’t forget those Cuban flags!
Add palm trees to your indoor space or rent props such as old cars and motorcycles for added flavor.
Papier-mâché volcanoes are always fun; consider making one yourself by following instructions online.
Why not use paper lanterns, fans, and lots of flowers to create natural room dividers.
If you really want to go all out with this theme, why not hire a painter?
They can help bring life into an otherwise dull space by painting it in bright colors like fuchsia and teal green while adding pops of orange throughout.
Make sure that everyone knows what they’re getting into before they arrive at the party because this theme requires –
- Traditional Cuban fabrics such as tablecloths are made of bright-colored linens paired with accent pillows in similar hues like teal blue or mint green.
- Wall hangings decorated with palm trees.
- Tealights together with scented oils like grapefruit mixed with greenery placed around their surfaces so guests can easily find them when needed during dinner time—make sure it won’t burn anyone’s fingers when touched accidentally
- Citrus fruits like oranges are placed around each plate, serving decorative purposes and being used inside cocktails later on during dessert time!
Havana Nights Theme Party Entertainment
To create the Havana Nights theme party, you’ll want to make sure that you have plenty of entertainment options in store.
After all, it’s a night of fun and celebration! Here are some ideas:
- Set up a photo booth where guests can take pictures while wearing outfits like they’re in a movie.
- Make a playlist of 1950s music and play it throughout your event. You can also set up old-timey radios if you can find them at thrift shops or secondhand stores. If not, try posting some images on your walls as decoration instead!
- Dress up yourself and/or others with vintage clothing from this decade—it’ll help set the tone for your event (and make everyone feel like they stepped into another period). You may even want to consider dressing up in full costumes if enough people attend—this will ensure everyone gets into character before heading out onto the dance floor!
What to Wear to Havana Nights Party
- For men: White shirts are a must for this party theme. If you’re feeling adventurous, wear a guayabera shirt in white or pastel colors.
- For women: Red dresses are a popular choice for Havana nights. Try pairing yours with Cuban-inspired accessories like fans and hats, or even carry around your own cigar.
- Accessories: You can also buy accessories online to help you get into the spirit of Havana nights!
- Thrift shops: Thrift shops are great places to find inexpensive items that fit the bill perfectly for your event. Look for colorful blouses, dresses, and accessories made from fabrics like cotton jerseys to give off an authentic Cuban vibe throughout your party experience!
- Shoes: Remember, comfortable shoes! You’ll be dancing all night long, so make sure to avoid wearing shoes that are too high, as they can cause injury if stepped on by someone else’s heel due to lack of traction on hardwood flooring surfaces.
Whether hosting a big party or having one or two friends over, a Havana night theme party is an easy way to make any night feel special.
From decor and entertainment ideas to delicious recipes based on Cuban cuisine, this guide will help you plan your own Havana-themed bash!