Planning a Little Pumpkin baby shower?
Whether it’s for a friend or yourself, celebrating the birth of a little baby couldn’t be more exciting, no matter what gender you are celebrating.
Don’t worry about throwing a baby shower in 50 shades of orange – the little pumpkin theme can be done in a very stylish and elegant way, no matter if it’s a baby shower for a little boy or girl. And we are here to show you how it’s done!
Cover the essentials to ensure your party is a success – themed invitations, flowers, favors, and food. Below are some of the best ideas to cover all your bases, along with our tips on planning the perfect little pumpkin baby shower!
Little Pumpkin Baby Shower Theme Essentials
There are lots of ways you can approach this theme, and many color combinations and details you can focus on – which is a great thing! It means you’re free to experiment and craft the baby shower to your taste – and most importantly – your budget too.
Here are some ideas on how to unify the baby shower with the little pumpkin theme:
- with the Little Pumpkin theme, you’re free to explore all color schemes for decorations. You can paint your little pumpkins any shade you like and if you happen to celebrate in fall, why not go for orange? White pumpkin is also very popular as a neutral base for the party, to which you can add more color with other accessories.
- little pumpkin theme lends itself very well also for a gender-neutral baby shower – you can paint your pumpkin any color you like and choose neutral party decor
- popular color combination themes for baby girl are pink and orange, and for boys white, gold and blue
- if you need inexpensive pumpkin baby shower invitations, you can download and customize them in a few clicks instead of hiring a designer (check out a few suggestions below – etsy sellers are a good place to start).
- baby shower cake – if you don’t want to go all fancy and complicated with a cake, a simple and elegant cake topper is all you to pull off the look.
- pumpkin baby shower favors – if you’re looking for some treats for your guests, there are lots of very original ways you can take your spin on shower favors: you can give out tiny pumpkins to your guests with thank you message, pumpkin seeds for planting, pumpkin spice to spice up their life, or other pumpkin inspired items that will remind them of the special day.
- room decorations – if you need to instantly transform the room without expensive decor, lots of balloons and a dedicated little pumpkin banner will do the trick!
Little Pumpkin Baby Shower: Food & Drinks
Food and drinks are of course a crucial element of social gatherings.
Don’t worry about making 20 different shapes of pumpkin cookies! Add just a few to translate the theme into your food, and for the rest, stick to the party classics like nibbles, snack bars, and so on.
The pumpkin theme normally translates more to decorations rather than food, but if you’re celebrating in fall, feel free to add some seasonal classics that will highlight the theme even more.
One exception from the food focus is the cake though – some sort of reference is usually made to the theme, which could be a simple glittery cake topper, the shape of the cake or small decorative pieces on top of the cake.
30+ Adorable Little Pumpkin Baby Shower Ideas
Now armed with our inspiration, there’s nothing stopping you from planning the best Little Pumpkin baby shower!
Here is just a selection of our favorite picks from Pinterest, and you can find plenty more ideas in our dedicated baby shower board.
1. Little Pumpkin Cake Topper
Your gorgeous white cake needs a crown, with this sparkling sign, you will get tons of compliments.
2. Guest Book
Save the names of your very special family members, and friends invited to your pumpkin baby shower. A lovely souvenir to keep.
3. Baby Boy Color Scheme
4. Pumpkin Cookies
5. Baby Shower Decorations
6. Thank You Favors
7. Gold Pumpkin Cupcakes
8. Pumpkin Tablescape
9. Food Table
10. Welcome Sign
11. Don’t Forget Flowers
12. Pumpkin Cupcakes
13. Gold & Pink Tablescape
14. Little Pumpkin Invitation
15. Little Pumpkin Table Setting
16. Flowers in Pumpkins
17. Pumpkin-Inspired Donuts
18. Elegant Purple Invitation
19. Outdoor Little Pumpkin Baby Shower
20. Little Pumpkin Guest Book Idea
21. Don’t Forget Cocktails
22. Printable Center Pieces
23. Add Some Fun Games
24. Neutral Outdoor Food Display
25. Feminine Party Invitation
26. Cute Cake Poppers
Cute cake poppers are super trendy and are easy to fit in any party theme.
27. Little Pumpkin Diaper Cake
Dipper cake is a must for any baby shower theme party. Here you can see the glitter autumn leaves and ribbons that make this cake a real piece of art.
28. Outdoor Pumpkin Tablescape
Pumpkins, all over. Starting from your gorgeous pumpkin belly to stunning pumpkin table decoration.
29. Fall Inspired Pumpkin Baby Shower
Fall is a wonderful time to welcome your little pumpkin. You can set supreme baby shower using the pure beauty of the season.
30. Original Invitation
This is the perfect 2 in 1 invitation. It is a lovely guest surprise and a cool invitation for your cute party.
31. Adorable Invitation
Of course, the party invitation should be creative, and adorable as the party reason itself.
Makes sure it is clear enough with all the information about the date, hour, and etc.
More Baby Shower Ideas
Fall Theme Baby Shower: 40+ Stunning Ideas for Decorations & Food
13+ Cool Baby Shower Activities That are Not Games
25+ Cute and Simple Baby Shower Appetizers
33+ Best Harry Potter Baby Shower Ideas, Decorations & Favors
30+ Adorable Ideas for the Perfect Baby Shower Cakes for Boys
23+ Cutest Baby Shower Cupcakes Ideas for Your Party
Baby Shower Jungle Theme: How to Pull of a Fantastic Party
The Most Gorgeous Baby Shower Cakes For Girls
35+ Ideas to Help you Plan the Perfect Lumberjack Baby Shower
Unicorn Theme Baby Shower: 23+ Ideas for a Great Party
18+ Original Ideas For Sprinkle Baby Shower
Planning a Toy Story Baby Shower? 25+ Fantastic Ideas for the Perfect Party