If you don’t have any idea about what to choose as a gift for your mom we have a clue for you.
Here are the most delicious Mother’s day breakfast ideas to surprise the most important woman in your life!
With these mouthwatering recipes, you can show her how much you love her, and make her special.
Giving gratitude and appreciation to the most important woman in your life is a difficult task.
However, Mother’s Day is one of the brightest and warmest holidays that is dedicated to the recognition and respect of moms all over the world.
Besides our Mother’s Day breakfast ideas, there are some gift ideas you can steal and show your mom how valuable is.
- Mother’s Day cake– no matter if you are going to bake it at home, or you will order it from your favorite bakary, a cake with a message is a great Mother’s Day gift.
- A cup with a message – A cup with the inscription “The best mother” with which to drink her morning coffee always with a smile.
- Bracelet with a charm and a message – Bracelet “For the best mother” is something that will melt her heart.
- Flower in a pot – The flower will adorn her home and will long remind you of the occasion on which she received it from you.
- A voucher for a spa, hairdresser, or a manicure– Your mom deserves the world, and a day in the SPA will make her feel like a queen.
Of course, the best and most priceless gift for Mother’s Day is the attention, and love you are giving her every day.
Get up earlier on this special day, and make the best Mother’s Day breakfast you can share with the irreplaceable woman in your life.
Add a vase of her favorite flowers, pour a cup of coffee, or tea, and don’t forget to say how much you love her!
For more Mother’s Day ideas and inspirations, visit our dedicated Pinterest board.
33+ Insanely Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas
1. Love Toast
Sometimes a simple toast with butter can be the best Mother’s Day breakfast. Use your imagination, and make your slices of bread special with a heart cookie pattern.
2. Heart-Shaped Banana Pancakes
Easy and tasty banana pancakes in the shape of hearts. Garnish with fresh strawberries, and your special breakfast is all set.
3. Egg Flowers
Colorful, fresh, tasty, and super easy egg flowers in a bell paper.
4. Apple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Make the regular pancake recipe a bit more special with apple, sour Greek yogurt, and a pinch of cinnamon.
5. Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble
This is one of the easiest Mother’s Day breakfast ideas, ready in less than 15 minutes.
6. Nutella Crepes
So French, and yummy!
7. Coffee Cake Muffins
Once you try this out, you will get addicted to it!
8. Traditional French Toasts
Light and fluffy French toast, melting sugar powder, butter, and fresh berries, make this the most delicious Mother’s Day breakfast.
9. Banana Swirl Muffins
Heavenly tasty combination- bananas and Nutella!
10. Cannoli French Toast Bake
What is easier than the traditional French toasts? Try this right away and you won’t regret it!
Healthy, and easy, you can make this recipe the night before.
12. Chia Pudding
A healthy Mother’s Day breakfast idea with chia seeds.
13. Earl Grey French Toast
A fancy French toast idea for a special occasion as Mother’s Day!
14. Mini Pancake Muffins
Chocolate chip, coconut, or blueberry ones? Make them all!
15. Hash Browns
16. Strawberry Crescent Rolls
Sweet, easy, and super tasty crescent rolls filled with delicious strawberry jam.
17. Lemon Crepes
Crepes are a super easy, warm breakfast idea that can be garnished with any toppings your mom likes.
18. Ham and Cheese Croissant
Ham and cheese sandwich served in a French manner!
19. Eggs Benedict
Five stars Mother’s Day breakfast idea with avocado toast and eggs Benedict.
20. Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
When you want to serve the traditional breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toasts in a different way, check this one.
21. Lemon Baked Pancake
Forget about flipping the pancakes, and try this delicious breakfast idea with triple berry topping.
22. Blackberry Scones
Ideal for a tea party, but perfect for a Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch too.
23. Pumkin- Ginger Waffles
24. Milk Tea- Honey Pound Cake
Pound Cakes are a great way to celebrate any occasion, and there is no chance to get something wrong with the recipe.
25. Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread
You can make these for breakfast, serve them as an appetizer, or to have them as a snack on your Friday movie night.
26. Parmesan Egg in a Hole Toasts
Eggs and toasts served with a pinch of parmesan.
27. Chocolate- Cherry Cinnamon Rolls
A sweet Mother’s Day recipe you can even serve it as a dessert later.
28. Chocolate Matcha Pound Cake
In case you are planning a Moher’s Day brunch, this chocolate-matcha pound cake will go perfect with a cup of coffee and tea.
29. Ham Biscuit Sandwiches with a Appricot Mustrad
Sweet and savory breakfast idea.
30. Raspberry Crumbs Bars
31. Poached Rhubarb Yogurt
Creamy yogurt with a topping of a rhubarb and oatmeal is another way to offer a healthy Mother’s Day breakfast.
32. Croque Madame
A French recipe I love to make for late breakfasts almost any weekend.
33. Lemon Morning Buns
Perfect breakfast idea when you want to show off your bakery skills. Golden lemon morning buns, soft as cotton candy.
34. Cinnamon Chocolate Babka Muffins
Heavenly tasted muffins with chocolate swirls.
35. Berries Cream Cheese Breakfast Bruschetta
The light, creamy taste of the cheese with fresh berries on the top, make these breakfast bruschetta an ideal choice for the spring breakfast.