Are you looking for a way to add some instant confidence to your look?
Changing your hair color is a great way to do just that. Whether you’re looking for a fun new trend to try out or a start to a completely new chapter in your life, neon orange hair – fierce and fiery, is the perfect fit. This bold hue is sure to turn heads and make the statement you’re looking for.
How to make sure this bold choice is the right one for you? Are you the friend who never seems to keep the same hairstyle for too long, having tried all the colours of the rainbow?
Or have you always preferred to play it on the safer side, sticking with the tried-and-true classics? No matter which shade of opinion you usually stick to, neon orange hair, believe it or not, might just be the perfect match. Are you ready to try it out?
We gathered 25 of our favorite looks to get you inspired! From a playful peekaboo splash of color to the loud and proud neon orange explosion, there’s a look for everyone.
23+ Gorgeous Neon Orange Hair Ideas
Do we have you convinced? Are you ready to add a pop of color to your look with the hottest new trend that took the internet by storm? Let’s go!
1. White Neon Orange Ombre
2. Neon Orange Long Pixie
3. Neon Orange Balayage
4. Lava Hair
5. Neon Orange Flames
6. Pink Neon Orange Ombre
7. Neon Orange Bob
8. Neon Orange Lob
9. Neon Orange Exotics
10. Neon Fire
11. Orange-Pink Balayage
12. Neon Orange Peek-a-Boo Hair
13. Orange-Teal Flames
14. Sunset Orange Hair
15. Neon Yellow Highlights
16. Half Orange- Half Green
17. Neon Magic
18. Fire Highlights
19. Neon Orange Chocolate Balayage
20. Samoan Sunset
21. Neon Waves
22. Fairy Flames
23. Neon Orange with Neon Yellow Bangs
24. Brunette with Neon Orange Highlights
25. Funk Neon Orange Hair
We’re always striving for the best look possible. It’s important to note that neon orange hair can be tricky to get right and maintain, so make sure to keep these tips in mind.
Care tips for Neon Orange Hair Color
- First, orange typically goes best with warmer skin tones. However, don’t worry if you’re on the cooler side – as you saw there are plenty of variations that will look great on you. Just make sure to take your time when picking the best shade for you.
- Second, neon orange hair is notoriously difficult to get right – bleaching and mixing colors in just the right way is no easy task. Although a DIY with a friend does sound fun and more budget-friendly, it’s best to splurge on a professional salon experience to make sure it looks perfect.
- Third, this unique color is a commitment – the warm-toned pigment is more difficult to remove and the process required to achieve it can be damaging to your hair. But worry not! We have you covered with our best pro hair care tips to keep your gorgeous locks looking healthy and feeling great!
How to Keep Neon Orange Hair Healthy?
- Wash your hair less frequently – Washing your hair less frequently not only preserves your cool new color for longer, but it keeps your hair with a happy pH balance.
- Use colder water – When you do wash your hair – try using colder water. Heat opens up your hair cuticles and allows for your lovely neon color to fade faster. A cooler temperature will also add more shine!
- Read the ingredients list – Pay special attention to your shampoo! Not only is it best to use products for color-treated hair, but their ingredients list makes a huge difference. Stay away from sulfates, as they can be damaging.
- Ditch the heat – We know you want to try out all kinds of different styles with your fresh new doo, but try to opt for air drying your strands, instead of heat styling. Your hair will appreciate this gentler approach.
- Protect your hair – If you do decide to heat style your hair – be sure to use a hair primer and a heat protectant. Set your tools on the lowest heat setting and limit using them to once a week.
- Show your hair some extra TLC – Your hair deserves the best. Pamper yourself with nourishing conditioners, hair masks, and hair oils.
Now you know all the secrets to achieve this bright and beautiful look! So, what are you waiting for? Embrace your inner daredevil and go for neon orange hair!