If you’re looking for a fun and daring way to change up your appearance, why not try purple and green hairstyles?
Our selection of 50+ styles will definitely turn heads in 2023.
From bold and bright to subtle and chic, there’s something for everyone.
So if you’re feeling adventurous, check out these awesome ideas.
Video Tutorial: DIY purple and green hairstyle at home
Watching YouTube is the best way to learn something new these days. If you’re a hair dyeing enthusiast, why not take a look at the Split Purple & Green Hair Dye Tutorial? You’ll be guaranteed an amazing result with this vibrant and stylish look, plus it’s so simple to achieve.
This tutorial is easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and clear visuals that will walk you through creating a style with two distinct colors. So if you’re feeling adventurous and want to spice up your look, this video tutorial might just be perfect for you.
50+ Gorgeous Purple and Green Hairstyles
Are you ready to add some extra color to your life?
With so many styles to choose from, purple and green hairstyles can help you bring a little brightness to your everyday look.
Whether you go for an ombre style that begins with green near the roots and slowly transitions into a beautiful shade of purple or add in a few streaks of both colors throughout, you’re sure to find something that makes you feel confident and fabulous.
Get creative and explore all the gorgeous possibilities available when it comes to exploring purple and green hairstyles.
1. Purple and Green Hairstyles for Short Hair
If you feel like shaking up your look, try a bold new hairstyle with the colors purple and green. Combining these two shades can create a truly mesmerizing effect, along with an eye-catching combination of vibrancy and finesse.
Best of all, short hair is the perfect canvas for experimenting with unique color combinations. Whether it’s in an ombré pattern or as multiple shades concentrated on different sections of hair, any style looks stunning when purple and green are involved.
2. Purple and Green Hairstyles for Medium Hair
Purple and green hairstyles can make for an edgy, eye-catching look. If you have medium-length hair and want to add a funky flair to your style then a combination of these two colors is the way to go.
From highlights in both colors to alternating between them throughout your hair, the possibilities are endless, so you can be sure that no one else will have the exact same look as you.
Adding just a few pops of each hue means that even natural shades still have an interesting appearance. Go bold or stay subtle – it’s up to you.
3. Purple and Green Hairstyles for Long Hair
Who said hairstyles had to be boring? With long hair, your options for funky styles are almost limitless.
Take purple and green, for example – two of the brightest and boldest of colors.
Purple and green hairstyles are not just for punks or rockers, either. Showcase your inner unicorn-fairy hybrid with a dip-dyed effect that features shades from bright pink to deep indigo.
If you’re feeling daring, add streaks of shocking green throughout for a standout look that will surely spark conversations each time you step out of the house. Create a halo effect around your face with curls or choose an edgier style with long layers around your shoulders.
No matter your style, purple and green will be a fun addition to your wardrobe. So don’t be afraid to show off a bold new look.
How to Make Your Hair Color Last Longer
If you have recently dyed your hair purple and green, congratulations.
You have boldly declared your individuality, creativity, and style. But with vibrant colors like these, it is important to make sure that they last as long as possible before needing a touch-up.
Fortunately, there are some things you can do to extend the life of your new ‘do.
- First, opt for a deep cleansing shampoo only once a week so you don’t strip away too much color from your locks.
- And second, use conditioner each time you wash in order to maintain moisture levels in the hair shafts, which helps preserve the vibrancy of your color.
- Lastly, make sure to use a leave-in conditioner in order to keep your locks looking fresh and vibrant.
- If possible stay out of the sun since UV rays degrade colors over time; popping on a hat or scarf can save you from having to make an additional trip to the salon. Now go out there and enjoy your new look.
Styling Tips for Purple and Green Hair
If you’re considering taking the plunge into rocking purple and green hair, you’ve come to the right place. The colors may feel a bit bold at first, but with the right styling products and care tips it can look great.
- To get started, you’ll want to use a toner before dyeing your hair – this helps bring out the colors more vibrantly.
- As you style your hair each day, make sure to use a heat-protectant spray since both green and purple dyes will make your hair prone to drying out faster than other colors.
- And when styling with heat, opt for lower temperatures as this can cause your hair color to fade away sooner.
- Between washes, dry shampoos and leave-in conditioners can help you refresh your look and fight off split ends.
Purple and green hairstyles are the perfect way to express your unique style. Whether you go for a subtle ombre effect or an eye-catching combination of colors, purple and green can be great additions to any look. With the right care and styling products, these bold hues will stay vibrant while helping you make a statement.
Purple and green hair can be an edgy, eye-catching look that will make you stand out from the crowd. With the right care tips, styling products, and the confidence to rock it proudly, this bold combination of colors can last for weeks without needing a touch up.
Whether you opt for highlights or dip dyeing your locks in both shades, there are plenty of ways to showcase your inner vibrant desires with purple and green hairstyles.
So don’t be afraid to take the plunge into experimenting with these two hues – let yourself shine today.