Dreaming about mint green hair? You’re not alone!
This gorgeous hairstyle has been circulating on social media for a while, so we thought we would give it a spin and round up the best styles to inspire your next style transformation.
While the color green might not be good for everyone, the shade of mint green can look amazing on any original hair color and hair length, as evidenced by the selection of hairstyles below.
If you’re brave enough to give it a try, here are some of the best examples of pulling off mint green hair in style!
Tips for Choosing the Right Mint Green Hair
- First of all, have a long conversation with your hairstylist if this color would work on your hair. That would depend on the quality of your hair, the health and the length.
- There are many factors that influence selection of hair color and if you don’t want to ruin the health of your hair, listen to your stylist.
- The shade of the mint green hair will depend on how naturally dark or light your own hair is – your stylist will take this into account when mixing the right shade for you.
- Reference pictures will help a lot when explaining how light or dark you want to go with your chosen shade.
- If you’re not sure about this color choice, you can always go for a bit darker tone and then gradually lighten it up. That way if you change your mind, it’s really easy to color it dark brown or revert back to your original color without doing much damage to your hair
- If you’re open for experiments, mint green hair looks amazing with a combination of another color or two, as evidenced by the hairstyle below
Tips for Styling Mint Green Hair
Mint green hair looks the best when its healthy and well taken care of.
The hair color usually dries out your hair quite a lot so hydratation is the key. Here are some styling tips to make sure you mint green hair looks its absolute best:
- Use sun protection spray in the summer months to make sure your color doesnt get bleached out by the sun
- This color looks great if you have some darker or lighter undertones from your own hair color
- Layers are the way to go – it gives your hairstyle a feeling of flow and really showcases the color
- If you get bored of your shade, its really easy to switch things up a little by adding a little ombre effect with blue or other color
- Don’t go overboard with hair accessories – this hair color is quite striking and doesn’t need much more to make it look elevated. If you need a hairstyle for a special occasion, usually something very simple like an updo will already look great on its own!
20+ Glamorous Mint Green Hair Styles
A bit of inspiration and selection of the best examples of mint green hair – save your favorites and show it to your hairstylist on your next appointment.
1. Modern Mermaid
2. Green & Blue Layered Hairstyle
3. Shades of Mint and Blue
4. Hippie Green
5. Green Hairstyle for Short Hair
6. Dark Forest Color
7. Light Mint Green Hair
8. Mint Green Hair for Mid Lengths
9. Grey & Mint Green
10. Mint Green Hair Ombre
11. Mint Green Ombre for Medium Length
12. Pale Green Hair
13. Mid Length Dark Green Ombre
14. Light Pastel Green
15. Mint Chocolate Chip Color
16. Mint Green for Short Hair
18. Mint Green with Aqua Tones
19. Event Styling for Mint Green Hair
20. Mint Green Ombre Effect
21. Mint Green with Dark Undertones
We hope you enjoyed this selection of mint green hairstyles and that we managed to get you excited about your next hair transformation!
If you’re looking for more inspiration for your next makeover, check some of our other articles below.
More Hairstyle Inspirations:
How to Wear Hair Clips: 30+ Gorgeous Hair Styling Ideas Trending This Year
50+ Trending Short Blonde Hairstyles for 2022
25+ Cool Goth Hairstyles That Look Great on Anyone
33+ Stylish Summer Hair Color Ideas to Rock This Year
30+ Easy Rubber Band Hairstyles for Any Hair Length
Caramel Highlights for Black Hair: 30+ Gorgeous Hairstyles for 2022
30+ Stylish 90’s Hairstyles to Inspire Your Next Makeover
33+ Practical and Stylish Hairstyles for Thick Hair
25+ Fun Hippie Hairstyles You Can Try Today
Disclaimer: all effort has been made to link images to original authors. If you’re the owner of the images published, please get in touch with us so we can add the appropriate credits.