Rustic Christmas decorations are all about natural tones and bringing simplicity back into Christmas celebrations.
We’re here to show you how exactly to pull it off!
Rustic Christmas Decorations: Get the Basics Right
If you’re looking to pull off the rustic Christmas decorations style, it’s much easier than any elaborate decorations you might have seen online.
It’s perfect for beginners, but also decorating experts who like understated elegance, simplicity and minimalism.
- The primary materials heavily used in this theme are all-natural: think wood, pinecones, fresh foliage and a few simple candles. Stay away from plastic or anything that looks artificial or too shiny.
- When it comes to Christmas tree, a massive hit over the last couple of years have been naked trees – fresh green trees decorated by nothing more than just Christmas lights.
- They feel much more natural and rustic compared to elaborately decorated Christmas trees.
- If you’re thinking Christmas ornaments, the rustic theme is heavily influenced by the smells and food of Christmas – cinnamon, berries and dried oranges are all used to create a touch of colour on the trees and table, but also to infuse your home with the wonderful scent of Christmas.
- Rustic Christmas decorations for your home don’t have to cost a fortune – most of the items for decoration you can do as a simple DIY project, and buy most of your tools and materials from thrift stores.
37+ Beautiful Rustic Christmas Decorations Ideas
Get inspired by our selection of the best rustic Christmas decorations – we spent hours browsing Pinterest helping you find the best of the best.
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!
1. Wooden Town
2. Classic Rustic Christmas Tree
3. Don’t Be Affraid of Color
4. Neutral Ornaments
5. Go All In
6. Simple Candle Holder
7. Add the Smell of Oranges
8. Never Enough Trees
9. The Perfect Entryway
10. Let it Snow
11. Challet Feels
12. Simple Tablescape
13. Christmas Whites
14. DIY Christmas Wall Decor
15. House Candle Holder
16. Simple Centerpiece
17. Naked Christmas Trees
18. Back to Basics with Candles
19. Mantel Decorations
20. A Touch of Copper Colour
21. Natural Christmas Ornaments
22. Natural Christmas Wreath
23. Rustic Christmas Stars
24. Don’t Avoid Dark Colours
25. Orange Ornaments
26. Scandi Inspired Tablescapes
27. Orange Garland
28. A Touch of Gold
29. Woodland Theme
30. Simple Staircase Decor
31. Paper Stars
32. DIY Natural Ornaments
33. Wooden Ornaments
34. DIY Wreaths
35. Christmas Bells
36. Copper & White
37. Earth Tones
39. Simple Christmas Star
40. Christmas in the Kitchen
More Christmas Decoration Inspiration:
35+ Easy Christmas Punch (Alcoholic + Non-Alcoholic)
50+ Easy & Delicious Christmas Cupcakes Ideas
Elegant Christmas Fireplace Decorations: 25 Beautiful Ideas to Try
60+ Gorgeous Christmas Porch Decorating Ideas
19+ Best Hot Christmas Beverages of All Times
20+ Dinosaur Christmas Tree Ideas Your Kids Will Love
40 Gorgeous Ideas for Neutral Christmas Decor You Will Love
Festive Red Christmas Nails are This Season’s To-Go Look: Here are 30 Best Ones
How to Decorate Gold Christmas Tree: 30+ Gorgeous Ideas for Inspiration
50+ Beautiful Scandinavian Christmas Decorations, Trees & DIYs
35+ Traditional Scandinavian Christmas Recipes to Impress your Family