Time to decorate for Christmas?
Elevate your living room or dining room with these 30+ elegant Christmas fireplace decorations!
We rounded up some of the best festive looks for your fireplace to give you plenty of inspiration on how to make the most gorgeous and elegant fireplace display this year!
Elegant Christmas fireplace decorations are available in a range of styles, colors or price points. No matter what color scheme or style you choose, there is plenty of inspiration online to help you pull out a gorgeous display without hiring an interior designer.
Check out our guide for selecting your fireplace decor below or head lower down in the article to check out our inspiration.
Don’t forget you can save all these ideas in your Pinterest account, and check our own Christmas board for more festive inspiration!
How to Choose Your Elegant Christmas Fireplace Decorations
The style and size of the decorations pretty much depend on the size of your fireplace.
Also, you should keep in mind if you have a particular color scheme in mind, so your fireplace doesn’t clash with the rest of the festive decor in your house.
Here are a few tips on how to choose the best elegant Christmas fireplace decorations:
- start with your tree – what color scheme and style did you choose for it? The fireplace should be an extension of your decor style already used on your tree
- keep thing simple – don’t go overboard with adding too many elements as the fireplace may end up looking busy and overdone
- keep things safe – if you’re regularly using your fireplace in winter, remember safety first! Don’t hang any ornaments that could catch fire or display things close to the source of heat.
- natural elements are a great fit for a fireplace – think spruce branches or mistletoe, complimented by simple decor like Christmas baubles
- don’t want to make too much mess? A simple display of couple of reindeers and candles is enough to make your fireplace look super elegant, without any of the mess that comes with fresh materials
- candles are a gorgeous decor option for your fireplace, just make sure it doesnt get too hot around it so they don’t start melting on their own
- stockings and more stockings! The traditional decor piece for your fireplace is a popular option, but don’t feel obligated to place it there if you picked a different decor style
- add mirrors – mirrors are a great way to elevate the look of your fireplace, and reflect some of the light from candles or sparkling decorations back into the room
25 Elegant Christmas Fireplace Decorations
Are you ready to get inspired?
We have selected a wider range of styles for elegant Christmas fireplace decorations to give you plenty of options to find something unique and original.
To see more details about each fireplace decor, you can click on the source link under the image to check the original article from where the image was taken.
Good luck with hunting your festive decor!
1. Bold Gold Tones
2. Mirror in Focus
3. Minimalist in White
4. A Touch of Gold
5. With Winter Berries
6. Cascading Garland
7. Snow White
8. Bold on Black
9. Stars & Trees
10. Candles & Eucalyptus
11. Statement Flower Garland
12. Black & Gold
13. Statement Candles
14. Metalic Christmas Trees
15. Moody Festive Display
16. Colorfull Candles
17. Baubbles in Focus
18. Flower Display
19. Winter Wonderland
20. Festive Lush Foliage with Details
21. A Touch of Silver
22. Winter Wonderland
23. Vintage Touch
24. Natural with Gold
25. Fireplace Wreath
I hope you found some new favorites here and the perfect inspiration to create in your own home!
If you’re looking for more ways to spruce up your home this Christmas, or perhaps food ideas, check our related articles below.