Pumpkin spice was trendy in 2018.
We’re now hurtling past 2024 and there’s new shade in town, burnt orange nails.
Gorgeous, warm, sultry, and versatile, this is a trend we couldn’t wait to get our hands on.
If you’re tired of playing it safe with the ordinary, it’s time to turn up the heat with burnt orange.
This sensational shade knows how to make an entrance and demand attention.
From interior design to fashion statements and even artwork, burnt orange is the secret ingredient that takes your style to a whole new level.
Not sure where to start? We’ve got your back!
Browse the article below to find inspiration, design ideas, tips to choose the ideal shade for you, and styling tips too!
The Appeal of Burnt Orange Nails
Burnt orange nails are natural, earthy, and energetic shade.
Burnt orange gets its name from the sensual and warm shade tints of orange.
Regardless of how you wear it, the shade adds warmth and richness to your look.
It’s the perfect shade for every skin tone and can be paired with a range of colors to create mesmerizing designs.
While we prefer this shade for fall or autumn, burnt orange nails can be worn in every season as they complement most colors in our wardrobes.
Wear them with glitter or try a cheetah print accent, burnt orange nails never fail to amaze us!
40+ Best Ideas for Burnt Orange Nails
We love versatile colors.
What we don’t love is how hard it becomes to decide on just one style from thousands of amazing designs.
To make your job easier, we have narrowed down our absolute favorites in the round up below.
Browse through some stunning designs and pick what goes best with your style!
1. Burnt Orange Frenchies with Gold Foil
2. Fall Acrylic Nails
3. Sweater Nails
4. Bohemian Touch
5. Pastel Shades
6. Burnt Orange Acrylic Coffins
7. Burnt Orange Stiletto Nails
8. Pumpkin Spice Nails
9. Animal Prints on Burnt Orange Nails
10. Cable Knit Acrylic Nails
11. Terracotta Fall Nails
12. Elegant and Stylish Burnt Orange Nails
13. Abstract French Nails
14. Cartoon Nails
15. Burnt Orange French Tips
16. Fall Nails Vibes
17. Burnt Orange Plaid Patterns
18. White and Burnt Orange Swirls
19. Marble Burnt Orange Nails
20. Flower Print Nails
21. Shimmery Pumpkin
22. Long Stiletto Burnt Orange Nails
23. Whimisical Burnt Orange Nails
24. Matt Burnt Orange Nails
25. Spider Net Nails
26. Burnt Orange Outlined French Tips
27. Burnt Orange Fall Palette
28. Burnt Orange and Brown Leaves on Almond Nails
29. Burnt Orange and Milky Almond Nails
30. Burnt Orange Square Nails
31. White and Burnt Orange Short Nails
32. Floral Burnt Orange Nails
33. Tiger Eye Nails
34. Sparkling Burnt Orange Nails
35. Spooky Nails
36. Triangle Burnt Orange Nails
37. Creative Burnt Orange Nails with Golden Element
38. Emerald Green and Burnt Orange Nails
39. Burnt Orange Dots
40. Burnt Orange and Yellow Curvs on Almond Nails
41. Matt Burnt Orange and Black Almond Nails
42. Summerish Burnt Orange Nails
43. Triangle Coffin French Nails
44. Olive Green and Burnt Orange Nails
45. Burnt Orange and White French Nails
Styling Burnt Orange Nails
Our favorite quality about this color is how well it works with all nail lengths.
Burnt orange will flatter short, rounded nails as well as long coffin nail plates.
One thing we would be wary of, is the design we choose for each nail length.
Longer nail lengths in burnt orange would pair better with jewels and accents to emphasize the length.
On the other hand, shorter round nail lengths look cute with mini designs using a complementary shade.
Some shades that work well with burnt orange are baby pink, dark olive green, gold, white, and nude.
For subtle designs, try burnt orange french tips or if you’re going all out, burnt orange with cheetah print accents on one nail – one of our favorites this season!
Nail Care Tips for Burnt Orange Nails
Start with clean, moisturized hands.
Not moisturizing regularly is the biggest faux-pas you could do after getting a manicure.
After prepping hands, apply a base coat of your chosen color.
Once you have a solid foundation, you can start working through your design.
Make sure you apply thin coats to stop your nail paint from looking clunky.
After you’re done with the manicure, make sure you’re gentle with your nails to make your nail treatment last long.
Apart from reflecting the color of the most beautiful time of the year – fall, burnt orange nails look stunning across seasons.
We love pairing them with gold jewelry to create a chic look.
Pair your burnt orange nails with statement white or black pieces from your wardrobe to really make them stand out and let the compliments pour in!