Are you planning to update your bedroom?
If you’re looking for some super cozy bedroom ideas for your next remodel project, we have compiled the ultimate list to help you choose the right look for your bedroom.
Pinterest is the place to go for all inspiration on home decor and renovation projects. Whether you’re updating just a few decor pieces in the bedroom or doing a complete overhaul, there are plenty of ideas that can inspire you.
Below are a few helpful tips to get you started on your project, and if you prefer to see the different ideas, scroll down below to the article.
Also, check the topic recommendations under our article for more bedroom decor ideas.
Cozy Bedroom Ideas: Where to Start?
If you’re not sure where to start, it’s usually a good idea to compile a mood board, which will be your main source of inspiration for decorating your bedroom.
It could be as simple as compiling your favorite cozy bedroom ideas into a Pinterest board or downloading a printing the images for a physical board.
Once you get that done, you can take a look at the board and find some unifying elements, colors, and decor pieces that dominate your whole look.
Identifying patterns will help you ensure that your overall bedroom look is cohesive and contains all the favorite elements you found on your search.
After that, the fun part comes – shopping for the furniture pieces, textiles and choosing your bedroom paint colors.
Best Accessories for Cozy Bedroom Ideas
What furniture helps to make your bedroom cozier? Here are a few pieces that will help to transform any bedroom into a warm cozy place:
- Comfortable bedding – choose natural materials like cotton for your bedding, and opt for a simple single-tone design that is more calming and looks more relaxing to the eye
- Chunky blankets or bed throws – these will make any room feel immediately cozier and snuggly
- Throw pillows – add some pillows with a bit of texture and a mix of colors that work well together
- Soft carpet – this can be a smaller one right next to your bed, or a larger one to cover more of the room. Most importantly it needs to be soft and nice to touch, in addition to having a more neutral light color so it can make your bedroom optically a bit bigger
- Lighting – Lighting is a crucial part of making any room feel cozier and giving it more atmosphere. Think about how to distribute lights in the room more strategically to create more atmosphere.
- Colors – choose your colors wisely and don’t add anything that is too bright or distracting
- Side table – choose practical over stylish. A nice candle and a picture frame is all it takes to make it more cozy and personal.
Cozy Bedroom Ideas: Your Inspiration
Are you ready to get inspired?
Save your favorite ideas to your own bedroom Pinterest board and start planning your bedroom remodel!
1. Clean Lines
2. Hello Plants
3. Unconventional Boho Bed
4.Cozy Urban Jungle
5.Splash of Color
7. Earth Tones
8. Small Chic Boho Bedroom
9. Make it Warm
10. Plants in Focus
11. Desert Vibes
12. Statement Wall
13. Shabby Chic Boho Bedroom
14. Shabby Chic White Look
15. Chic Boho Decor
16. Bold Prints
17. Clean & Green
18. Floating Night Stand
19. Gorgeous Grey
20. Urban Jungle
Wake up in paradise!
21. Pretty in Neutrals
22. Fashion Corner
23. Night Table
24. Office Corner
The home office is a must nowadays. Make your work corner cozy, and functional.
25. Bohemian Fairy Tale
26. Moroccan Style
27. Vintage Touches
28. Macrame Decor
When it comes to boho-style, macrame accessories are a must.
29. Bold Colors
30. Chic Boho Bedroom With Fairy Lights
31. Chic Boho Bedroom With Swing Chair
32. Chic Boho Bedroom Relax Zone
33. Boho Tent- Bed
34. Natural Colors
35. White Perfection
36. Candles Light
37. Pampas Grass
38. Boho Bedroom With Wooden Lader
39. Fedora Hat Boho Bedroom Decor
40. All-White Bedroom
41. Rose Gold Elements
43. Cozy Chic Boho Bedroom
44. Minimalistic Boho Bedroom
45. Blush Pink Boho Bedroom
46. Chich Boho Bedroom
47. Dark Boho Bedroom
48. Tiny Boho Bedroom
49. Boho Bedroom with a Relax Zone
50. Floor Bed