Bridesmaid dresses seem to be an even more difficult decision than that of the bride, but too much stress regarding this subject can wipe that beautiful blush from your face.
It is your wedding, after all, and if you are slightly confused with the colors to choose in this excerpt below, we will be giving you a plethora of options to choose from.
So, just take a deep breath and start reading!
A Questionnaire For Every Bridesmaid
Sometimes confusion can lead to a bridezilla moment, so before that happens, here are some of the common questions which are often asked over the internet.
Maybe they will give you an answer or even an ingenious idea to experiment with. You can get some of the best color picks with phenomenal designs from ChicSew.
1. What Color Should My Bridesmaid Wear If The Wedding Is In the Fall?
Fall can have many definitions. However, when we hear the term Autumn, the colors of fall foliage do come to our mind.
Now, if you are a traditional girl who would want your venue, location, and dress to fall because you chose these colors for a reason, then here are the colors you can choose from.
– Wine red,
– Burnt orange.
– Chocolate brown.
However, if you are someone who wants to ditch the traditional and get the trendiest color wheel, then these are the colors you should go for.
– Vintage mauve.
– Dusty periwinkle.
These are particularly picked to perfectly contrast the fall colors in your theme. Get the best fall bridesmaid dresses from ChicSew UK.
2. What Color Should My Bridesmaid Wear If It Is A Spring Wedding?
Spring is the season of colors, and every bridesmaid should go for the brightest colors out there. However, when it comes to choices, not everyone is into the bright moment.
You could be someone wanting vibrant colors, but if you are more into faded hues, then do not worry.
Here are the picks for the vibrant queen-
– Gold – not a very contemporary choice, but for an evening wedding, it is the perfect pick.
– Cherry red for youth and vibrancy like the flowers.
– Purple or periwinkle.
– You can even go for the pastel shades of any shade in the color wheel, and it will be this season ready.
Now, if you are more into faded hues.
– Dusty rose. This color can be the entity of the theme for your entire wedding.
– Mint green could be a unique spring choice since any spring wedding is incomplete with one green choice.
3. What Color Should My Bridesmaid Wear If It Is A Harry Potter-Themed Wedding?
A Harry Potter-themed wedding can fall hand in hand with an autumnal wedding. However, if you are an ardent Potterhead, you should have a theme and idea ready.
So, here are your color wheel choices.
– You can pick a house and go with that theme.
– Emerald for Sylterins.
– Ruby red for Gryffindors.
– Blue sapphires for Ravenclaws.
Other than that, bronze with gold tones is an excellent theme for the Harry Potter series-themed wedding, which means the bridesmaid can wear shiny bronze or gold dresses. If you are a bold bride, then you can also go for the jet black.
4. What Color Should My Bridesmaid Wear If It Is A Game Of Thrones-Themed Wedding?
Whenever we hear the term Game of Thrones, the first thing that comes to our mind is winter. The best part of choosing this theme for a winter wedding is the woolen materials you can incorporate.
If Jon Snow can wear it, then why can’t you attire a faux fur coat?
The colors will have to be perfect winter themed, which means no warm tones unless you want a ‘red wedding.’
The cool tones which will go perfectly with GOT themed wedding are –
– Winter blue.
– Frost blue.
– dusty blue.
– Steel gray.
If you do not like any of these picks, then maybe a Game Of Throne theme wedding is not exactly for you.
5. What Color Should My Bridesmaid Wear If It Is A Gothic Wedding?
A gothic wedding in itself is a very bold choice, but when we hear the term gothic, the only thing that comes to our mind is black.
Now, let’s be a little open-minded, it surely means mysterious and dark, but that cannot always mean dark, right?
Here are some of the choices for your gothic wedding.
– Dusty black (not the jet kind).
– Dark sage green to bring out the witchy feel.
– Dark purple to get the royal core along with the goth feel.
Try to compliment the color with the gothic theme which you are choosing. For example, if you are going more into the Victorian gothic theme, then gray tones should be your pick.
6. What Color Should My Bridesmaid Wear If She Has A Dusky Skintone?
Dusky skin tones are not that dark or not that light. They kind of fall in between honey and caramel. Something that they all have in common is the warm undertone of their skin.
So, how can you get a color which will perfectly accentuate this skin tone?
Go for these colors.
– Shades of red like scarlet, crimson, or even wine. Have them pair the dress with a dark let lip to actually let their skin tone shine.
– If they are a fan of the cool tone, then something like navy or olive green can look phenomenal on this skin color.
Steer clear from too bright colors if you want to get that subtle glow.
7. What Color Should My Bridesmaid Wear If I Have A Beach Wedding?
Beach weddings can have matches or contrasts. If you wish to match the aquatic theme, then here are your picks.
– Coral blue.
– Sea green.
If you wish to contrast the sun, sand, and water, then here are your picks.
– Sunset yellow.
– Sunset ombre red.
– Coral pink.
– Soft pink.
Moreover, a beach wedding should have comfortable dresses. So, pick the right design along with prioritizing the color.