White Sparkly Christmas Nails are the way to go for this holiday season if you’re getting ready for all the festivities!
As you get into the Christmas spirit while hopping from a party to a Christmas dinner, your nails need to look the part too.
Nothing screams holidays like a set of white sparkly nails.
With so many different styles and combinations to choose from, finding your perfect style of sparkly Christmas nails can be daunting.
Not sure where to start?
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Browse the article below to find the latest styles, nail art ideas, and handy tips before you head to the salon.
Choosing the Perfect White Sparkly Nail Polish
All white is not white.
We have learnt this through years of trial and error.
Depending on your skin tone, there will be some shades of white that flatter your hands better than others.
Let your skin’s undertones (cool, warm, neutral) decide the shade of white you go for.
Without confusing yourself too much, use this thumb rule to pick your shade: cool undertones are best paired with crisp and icy shades of white while creamy or pearly shades of white look beautiful on warm-toned skin.
If you have neutral undertones, go with either!
Now that you have an idea of the shade you want to get, the festive element is brought on by sparkles!
Choose wisely from glitters, sequins, or holographic designs.
Each works well with different aesthetics and wardrobe choices.
Take a look at your calendar and what sort of outfits you’ll be wearing and use that to choose the right sparkle for you.
35+ Best Ideas for White Sparkly Christmas Nails
With the basics covered, we can now dive into the exciting part.
Browse through our gallery of favorite white sparkly Christmas nail designs below and find a design that works for you!
1. Sparkling White and Nude Christmas Coffin Nails
2. Gitter Snowy Nails
3. White Winter Almond Nails
4. White and Gold Winter Nails
5. Silver and White Winter Nails
6. White and Gold Short Winter Nails
7. Sparkling White Winter Nails
8. Sequins Short Nails
9. Sparkling White and Nude Almond Nails
10. Glossy Snowflakes Nails
11. Silver Snowflakes Nail Decorations
12. SIlver and White Winter Coffin Nails
13. Milky Glitter Nails with Gold
14. Short White Winter Coffin Nails
15. Cute Sparkling White Winter Nails
16. Icy Blue and White Winter Coffin Nails
17. Frosty and Sparkling Short Nails
19. Sweater Knit and Snowflakes Nails
20. Icy and Sparkling White Winter Nails
21. Winter Glitter Nails
22. Pearl Winter Magic
23. Sparkling Snowy French Tips and Snowflakes
24. Winter Wonderland
25. Xmas Magic Coffin Nails
26. Silver and White Winter Nails
27. Snowflakes and Rhinestones Almond Nails
28. Chrome Magical Winter Nails
29. Diamond Gel Nails
30. Whimiscal Winter Nails
31. Milky Sparkling Nails
32. Short Festive Coffin Nails
33. White and Sparkling Swirls
34. Ice Queen Nails
35. Winter Nails with Golden Touch
36. Sparkling and White Gel Nails
37. Winter Magical Nails
38. Snowy White Nails with Red Accents
39. Sparkling Snowflakes Nails
40. Fluffy Touch
Nail Care in Winter
Colder temperatures can affect your overall nail health and thereby your manicure.
It’s important to give your nails and cuticles the care they deserve in the colder months.
This not only ensures a longer lasting manicure but also keeps your nails looking healthy and lush.
The top three nail care tips to remember in the winter are:
- Moisturize your hands regularly and pay special attention to the cuticles
- Wear gloves to prevent moisture loss
- Avoid excessive hand washing as this can lead to dryness and brittle nails
Remember to hydrate from within by drinking lots of water and keep your claws looking healthy!
Maintaining and Removing White Sparkly Nail Polish
A long lasting white sparkly manicure can be achieved with proper application and removal.
Proper application involves a base and top coat to seal in the white nail polish.
Additionally, it is important to remove white sparkly nail polish properly to avoid any damage to your nails and to keep them looking fresh for your next manicure.
Avoid peeling or using harsh removers as this can cause damage to your nail plate.
White sparkly nails look classy and appropriate for every event of the festive season.
Depending on the style you go for, they pair fabulously well with various colors from the wardrobe.
While we do our best to capture the variety of designs for each nail style, it’s your creativity that will shine the brightest with white sparkly Christmas nails!
Let your ideas shine through, experiment with bold styles and different designs.
The beauty of working with a white base is its versatility.
Pair it with a complementary color, geometric designs, or different colored sparkles. Remember to have fun!