Christmas is coming with silent steps, and this gives us the inspiration to find the finest balcony Christmas decorations you can try!
I won’t hide that I adore Christmas time! Not only because my birthday is just a week before, but the twinkling warm lights, cheerful bells, and gorgeous Christmas trees and decorations make everything brighter and more beautiful!
Yes, this Christmas will be cozy, white, and simply gorgeous. And yes, I will welcome the merriest season on my balcony with a soft blanket hug and the best hot chocolate in my hands!
For more Christmas inspiration, do not forget to visit our dedicated Pinterest board.
One of the things about balcony Christmas decorations I liked the most, is that you can place them at the very beginning of the festive season.
Balcony Christmas Decorations and Tips
You can use different colorful fairy lights suitable for outdoor usage. Traditional Christmas balls, and lots of natural elements like real, green Christmas trees, eucalyptus branches, pine cones, and not least fluffy, warm blankets and festive throw pillows.
Here are our top balcony Christmas decorations tips you can steal right away, and make your home looks like a real winter wonderland!
- Add a Small Table- this will allow you to enjoy your morning coffee on your balcony even more. For a more festive feeling, place scent candles, a bowl with fresh pine cones, or even Christmas balls.
- Install Built-In Seating- use your balcony space in the best possible way. A custom built-in seating area with storage options is everything you need, especially for smaller balconies. You can decorate it with Christmas-themed pillows and patterns.
- Bring in Greenery- real green, and freshly-scented Christmas tree will make your balcony a real wonderland!
- Opt for Floor Pillows- when you are looking for a cozy effect, a few throw pillows on the floor could be the best you can do!
- Add Pattern with an Outdoor Rug- place an outdoor rug to add warm touch! You can find rugs with different festive patterns.
- Use Your Wall Space- your balcony walls are your white canvas. You can place stars, garlands, fairy lights, giant Christmas posters and wooden letters, and festive decorations.
- Light It Up- Christmas is all about the lights, lots of lights!
- Decorate Your Chair or Hammock- festive-themed blankets and throw pillows are ideal to give your balcony resting pieces a festive look!
Festive Balcony Christmas Decorations
1. Solar Garland Lights
2. Farry Light Tree
3. Paper Stars and Farry Lights
4. Soft Throw Blankets
5. Christmas Village
6. Vintage Lantern
7. Candle Lights
8. Festive Christmas Garland
9. Giant Christmas Globes
10. Natural Christmas Tree Garland
11. Christmas Balls
12. Balcony Christmas Decorations with Wreath
13. Christmas Ribbons
14. Ivy Lights
15. Natural Christmas Trees
16. Balcony Christmas Lights
17. Vintage Christmas Tree
18. Christmas City Balcony
19. Chalet Christmas Decor
20. Christmas Magic
21. DIY Paper Stars
22. Little Christmas Trees
24. Street Lantern
25. Joyful Balcony Christmas Decorations
26. Natural Garlands and Christmas Balls
27. Cardboard Snowflakes
28. Christmas Light Show
30. Kiss Me Under the Misletole
31. Chrismas Woodland
32. Purple Christmas Balls
33. Christmas Break
35. Cozy White Christmas
36. Light, Lights, Ferry Lights…
37. Christmas Nests
38. Snow Slide
More Christmas Decor Inspirations