Black house interiors may divide opinions, but one thing is for sure – they never go out of style.
Whether you love the super modern look, industrial style or a touch of boho decor, you can execute black interiors in style and elevate any room without the need for a bright color scheme.
How? Let us show you!
We have compiled a selection of over 40 black house interiors that any interior designer would swoon about, to give you plenty of inspiration if you’re planning a home makeover.
Interior design should not be a luxury reserved for a few – all you need is a mood board with your favorite design, and a little help to bring the vision to life.
Below are some of the most popular ways to execute black house interiors, along with a roundup of over 40 brilliant interior design ideas and rooms to copy.
Black House Interiors: The Trends
Here are some of the most popular ways to use black color in interior design:
- black walls – they are timeless and easy to do even without involving an architect. Make sure you strike a good balance between your black walls and other focal points in the room.
- black cabinets – a huge hit for kitchens, black cabinets not only look elegant, but they provide the practical added value of any mess being nearly invisible on those (those nasty fingerprints on handles?)
- classic design with a twist – don’t want to go overboard with black? Update some of your bigger furniture pieces to black, without having to paint your walls or floors. It will give you the desired look, without all the mess involved.
- black sofa – make it a focal point of your living room, and add a lot of textures with throw pillows.
- black kitchens – they are a hit every year, and we can totally see why – they just look stunning!
- black accent walls in bedrooms – if you want to make a bold statement, opt for a bold accent wall for your bedroom.
- black exterior – match the indoor expectations with what they see outside.
Best Examples of Black House Interiors
Here is our ultimate round-up of the most gorgeous black interiors for your home.