When is May it is time for fiesta and Cinco de Mayo drinks recipes!
Probably your first association with Cinco de Mayo drinks is tequila and margarita, but the variations of Cinco de Mayo drinks are so many. We have collected some of the most popular ones, such like:
- Oaxaca Old Fashioned
- Large-Format Mezcal Negroni
- Spicy Mint Avocado Margarita
These recipes are going to add the special Mexican feeling to your Cinco de Mayo party, or any other gathering you are planning this summer. Make your party bright, and colorful, and decorate it with lots of fresh flowers, balloons, pinatas, and the typical paper decorations.
The best thing about these Cinco de Mayo drinks is that you do not have to attend a bartender course. You need:
- a juicer to squeeze fresh juices
- glasses- you can get some colorful glassware to make your party even cheerful
- fresh fruits and lots of citruses
- alcohol for the alcoholic Cinco de Mayo drinks- tequila, rum, liqueurs, beer, champagne, and wine
- sprinkle water
- sugar and salt
- fresh herbs and spices
- ice, lots of ice- and here is our editorial tip- you can make fresh, colorful fruity or herbal ice cubes that will make your cocktails and mocktails even more irresistible
- cocktail umbrellas
Hot summer nights and light fruit cocktails or mocktails are great summer collaborations, so enjoy them!
For more ideas, and inspirations visit our dedicated Pinterest board.
Cinco de Mayo Drinks- Non-Alcoholic
Do not forget to offer non-alcoholic beverages at your party. They are great not only for minors and kids but for adults too.
The best about these mocktails is that they go well with seafood, salads, and chicken meals that usually are served at Cinco de Mayo parties.
1. Virgin Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
2. Mock Margaritas
3. Frozen Virgin Margaritas
4. Pineapple Mocktails
5. Aqua Fresca
6. Skinny Mojito Mocktail
7. Clean Cucumber Collins
8. Strawberry Mango Daiquiri
9. Virgin Pina Colada
10. Watermelon Lemonade
11. Infused Water
12. Blueberry Frozen Margarita Mocktail
13. Mango Pineapple Non-Alcoholic Sangria
Cinco de Mayo Drinks- Alcoholic
The official Cinco de Mayo cocktail, of course, is the margarita. It is easy to find plenty of margarita cocktail recipes and variations. You shouldn’t forget to include beer and michelada cocktails too. You won’t go wrong even with a simple gin and tonic that is the perfect cocktail for tacos.
14. Rhubarb Mojitos with Rhubarb & Lime Syrup
15. Golden Tumeric Mimosa
16. Prickly Pear Margarita
17. Pink Señorita
18. Creamsicle Margarita
19. Frosty Mexican Bulldog Margarita
20. Blackberry Habanero Margarita
22. El Guapo
23. Spicy Paloma
26. Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
27. Mexican Sunset
28. Hibiscus Margaritas
29. Oaxaca Old Fashioned
30. Mezcal Negroni Sour
31. Spicy Mint Avocado Margarita
Featured image source
More Cinco De Mayo Party Ideas
23+ Fun and Delicious Cinco de Mayo Cake Ideas
40+ Fun and Cheap Cinco de Mayo Party Ideas
25+ Blood Orange Recipes to Try This Season
Citrus Salad: The Ultimate Vitamin Boost You Need Right Now