Easter is a wonderful family holiday that gives you the opportunity to spend more time with those you love. Also on the weekends around the holiday, you can devote all your attention and energy to the children and have some more fun with these easy Easter crafts for toddlers and kids.
You can teach them how to preserve the traditions you know from your mother and grandmother. How to paint eggs together, bake Easter cakes, brioches and enjoy the best holiday in spring.
Moreover, with these fun crafts and activities, staying at home will be more enjoyable and valuable for all family members.
Here are some cool ideas on how to make your Easter the best time for kids and every one of your family.
- Teach your kids some family traditions– Depending on their age, you can learn for the holiday customs together. You can find useful information about customs and how Easter is celebrated all around the world. The most important thing is to present the information in an interesting and easy-going way according to the kid’s age.
- Decorate your home together– decorate your home together with your kids. Let them decorate their room, and help you with the Easter wreaths.
- Paint Easter eggs and cook Easter treats– kids love to paint. It doesn’t matter if they will paint their coloring pages, the walls in your home, or Easter eggs. Involve them while you are cooking some of the traditional Easter treats and meals. Bake some Easter cookies, brioche, and cakes.
- Play fun easter games and activities– Easter is great holiday to make fun, and enjoy the family time. There are so many outdoor and indoor Easter activities you can do together. Hunting eggs, bunny hop, duck races, using printables to create some fun crafts or art and the list goes on.
For more craft and games ideas for kids, and toddlers, visit our dedicated Pinterest board.
23+ Fun and Easy Easter Crafts for Toddlers
1. Easter Bunny Ears
Cute Easter bunny ears for your little bunnies.
2. Easter Bunny Treats
A paper plate craft full of treats, and surprises.
3. Easter Carrot Cards
Carrot cards with cute bunnies will make your Easter table joyful and colorful.
4. Easter Party Hats
Are you ready for an Easter party? Make these super easy and cute party hats.
5. Easy Easter Crafts with Yarn
Simple Easter crafts for toddlers with yarn and cardboard so they can create funny chicks and carrots.
6. Button Easter Egg
Beautiful Easter egg made from colorful buttons.
7. Wine Cork Easter Eggs
The perfect Easter crafts for toddlers include materials from your everyday life. All moms would enjoy this one and easily could find wine cork to turn them into the best colorful stamps.
8. Peek-a-boo Clothespin Eggs
All toddlers love to play peek-a-boo.
9. Felt Easter Eggs
Felt Easter eggs craft with different accessories like gems, and buttons.
10. Easter Stick Puppets
Wooden stick puppets with crazy eyes.
11. Easter Bunting with Pom- Pom Bunnies
A wonderful Easter craft that you can use as a decoration in your toddler room.
12. Pasta Easter Eggs
Another reason to love pasta.
13. Spring Chicks Egg Cartoon Craft
Easter chicks made from egg carton is the easiest you can craft.
14. Marshmallow Easter Bunnies
Cute, and so delicious!
15. Paper Plate Easter Chick
Paper plate crafts are great for any holiday and occasion.
16. Carrot Stamps
Carrots stamps are easy to make, and toddlers have lots of fun.
17. Easter Handprints Cards
Handprint crafts are a wonderful way to open your toddler’s creativity and imagination.
18. Pom Pom Easter Chicks
Soft, and super cute Easter chicks.
19. Finger Bunny Puppets
Bunny paper puppets bring so much joy.
20. Bunny Color Hop
21. Potato Easter Egg Stamp
Another veggie you can use as an Easter decoration tool.
22. Popsicle Stick Bunnies
All you need is some popsicle sticks, crayons, and glue.
23. Paper Roll Easter Chick
Paper rolls are super tools for different crafts and projects.
24. Easy Easter Bunnies
… you can use it as a stamp in different shapes.
25. Easy Easter Wreath
The easiest Easter wreath you can craft with your toddler includes a paper plate and pattern felt.
26. Handprint Easter Card
Send your warmest greetings with a handprint Easter card.
27. Popsicle Stick Easter Chicks
These little chicks are wonderful Easter crafts. Your toddler will develop his fine motor skills, patience, and creativity.
28. Easter Egg Name Puzzle
Let’s learn how to spell our name with this creative Easter egg puzzle.