Are you planning to update your desktop with a pretty calendar for February 2023? In that case, you are at the right place!
Our team has designed a collection of 50 pretty February 2023 wallpapers for desktop, to give you plenty of options to make your screen ready for the next month ahead.
Whether you like a minimalist wallpaper star, nature-inspired look or even something more playful, you will find plenty to choose from in our collection!
February is an exciting month of the year. Even if you’re not celebrating Valentine’s Day, there is plenty to look forward to in this month.
February also marks a slow transition from winter to spring, giving you the much-needed boost of energy for what’s coming.
If you’re doing a bit of a spring clean, starting with your desktop wallpaper is always a good idea. If you’re using a desktop wallpaper with a printed calendar, it’s a brilliant shortcut for having to look into your physical calendar or phone all the time.
Below you will find a short introduction to our collection, followed by the download links for all 50 calendars. If you need some technical help with these, you will find more detailed download instructions at the end of the article.
Don’t forget to also check the end of the articles where you will find recommendations for more freebies and printables from our collection.
February 2023 Wallpaper for Desktop: Our Collection at Glance
Our February 2023 Wallpapers for desktops are divided into individual collections, with 10 designs available in each:
- Nature Collection – landscapes are a beautiful backdrop that will inspire you to do your best work. They are neutral enough not to distract you from work, but provide a beautiful backdrop that will allow you to connect to nature.
- Abstract Collection – some of us prefer a neat-looking desktop background with neutral wallpaper, and that’s why we have added a range of abstract designs in a range of colors.
- Floral Collection – love everything floral? In that case, we also have wallpaper for you!
- Seasonal Collection – February brings about a lot of playful heart inspired looks for those who like to celebrate the month of love.
- Neutral Collection – for those who love a neutral unclutter background for their desktop work.
50 FREE February Wallpapers for Desktop: Get Yours
Downloading your wallpaper with February 2023 calendar is super easy.
Simply click on the download link on top of the image, which will open a new window with a JPG file you can save to your computer.
If you need technical help, scroll down to the end of the post for more details on downloading and how to update your desktop wallpaper.
The wallpapers have been designed in a resolution of 920 x 1080 pixels, which will fit most screens.
February 2023 Wallpapers from Nature Collection
WALLPAPER DESIGN 1
WALLPAPER DESIGN 2
WALLPAPER DESIGN 3
WALLPAPER DESIGN 4
WALLPAPER DESIGN 5
WALLPAPER DESIGN 6
WALLPAPER DESIGN 7
WALLPAPER DESIGN 8
WALLPAPER DESIGN 9
WALLPAPER DESIGN 10
February Wallpapers from Abstract Collection
WALLPAPER DESIGN 11
WALLPAPER DESIGN 12
WALLPAPER DESIGN 13
WALLPAPER DESIGN 14
WALLPAPER DESIGN 15
WALLPAPER DESIGN 16
WALLPAPER DESIGN 17
WALLPAPER DESIGN 18
WALLPAPER DESIGN 19
WALLPAPER DESIGN 20
DOWNLOAD WITH CALENDAR
February Wallpapers from Floral Collection
WALLPAPER DESIGN 21
WALLPAPER DESIGN 22
WALLPAPER DESIGN 23
WALLPAPER DESIGN 24
WALLPAPER DESIGN 25
WALLPAPER DESIGN 26
WALLPAPER DESIGN 27
WALLPAPER DESIGN 28
WALLPAPER DESIGN 29
WALLPAPER DESIGN 30
February Wallpapers from Seasonal Collection
WALLPAPER DESIGN 31
WALLPAPER DESIGN 32
WALLPAPER DESIGN 33
WALLPAPER DESIGN 34
WALLPAPER DESIGN 35
WALLPAPER DESIGN 36
WALLPAPER DESIGN 37
WALLPAPER DESIGN 38
WALLPAPER DESIGN 39
WALLPAPER DESIGN 40
February Wallpapers from Neutral Collection
WALLPAPER DESIGN 41
WALLPAPER DESIGN 42
WALLPAPER DESIGN 43
WALLPAPER DESIGN 44
WALLPAPER DESIGN 45
WALLPAPER DESIGN 46
WALLPAPER DESIGN 47
WALLPAPER DESIGN 48
WALLPAPER DESIGN 49
WALLPAPER DESIGN 50
Download Instructions & Updating Your Desktop Background
Download instructions were provided above, but here is a quick recap:
- click on the download link on top of the image of the wallpaper you would like to use
- the link opens up a JPG image file in a new window
- left click and save it on your desktop
- proceed to follow the directions for updating your home screen wallpaper
Updating wallpaper on Windows:
- Click on start and then settings
- Navigate to Personalization and Background
- Choose the background image from your saved location and click save
Here is how you do it on iOS:
- Go to Apple menu and system preferences
- Click desktop and screen saver
- Select a folder that stores your image and replace it with your background
- Alternatively: left click on desktop and click change desktop background