Are you tracking your period properly? If you’re like most women, you get a little sloppy and then things get out of control.
If you’re not a fan of period apps, we have a solution for you – our free period tracker printables in five cute designs! If you’re like us and love the physical touch of classic paper, and have already some binder journals in place, these printables would make a great addition to your collection.
Using the printables is pretty straightforward, here is what you can find there:
- most of these period tracker printables allow you to record the strength of your period, which is very handy when you’re trying to estimate your next one and what you can expect.
- the collection also features a selection of simple annual period tracker printables which gives you a very easy quick glance view of how your period is moving or shifting across each month. You can also easily make the anticipated start of your next period in the calendar, and then mark the actual start date.
- a few of the designs also give you the option to make notes about foods consumed, in case you feel like some food are impacting the strength or duration of your period
- last but not least, you can also make a note of your cycle length and whether or not you’re experiencing some symptoms that accompany the start or duration of your period
We hope you find them as useful as we do!
FREE Period Tracker Printables
Below are the previews of the five designs we have prepared for you.
Please note that to download the printable PDF document, you need to click on the download link on top of the image, not the image itself. The image is just a preview and it is not linked to the printable file.
These printables are for personal use only, please check the end of the article for full details.
Browse through the designs and download your favorites – don’t forget to also check the end of our article where you will find recommendations for even more freebies and printables.
1. Period Tracker Printable with Food Notes
2. Minimalist Pink Period Tracker Printable
3. Elegant Pink Period Tracker Printable
4. Detailed Pink Period Tracker Printable
5. Minimalist Monochrome Period Tracker Printable
Download & Printing Instructions
- this period tracker printable is available as an instant digital download. That means nothing will be printed or shipped to you, you will get a digital PDF file that you can download and print at home.
- click on the download link under the image to get your printable
- the link opens a new window with instant access to a PDF document. Save it on your computer and print it at home
- these printables are available as A4 size only
- to make sure the calendars are printed correctly, ensure you have selected A4 size on your printer before printing. Choose the best quality print if you’re printing one of the calendars with color.
- please note these printables can be printed unlimited time, for personal use only. For full details on the usage license, check the bottom of this post.
Terms & Conditions for Use
The free printables are available with our standard personal use license which allows you to print them at home. It is strictly prohibited to use these products for commercial use, to give them out as part of a competition, freebie or profit from them in similar ways. It is strictly prohibited to hotlink (link directly to the PDF url) these products. If you would like to share these printables with your audience, please link directly to this article. It is strictly prohibited to upload the PDFs to your own website and distribute them in this way.
More Printables and Freebies
Practising Affirmations? Get These Cute FREE Affirmation Cards
Green Aesthetic Wallpaper: 30 FREE Download Wallpapers for Desktop
35 FREE Preppy Aesthetic Wallpapers for Your Phone
33+ FREE Pink Preppy Wallpapers for Your Phone with Instant Download
99+ Powerful Morning Affirmations for Kids (with FREE Printables)
33+ Powerful Positive Affirmations for Women (FREE Printable Included)