Often changing your hairstyle could be a bad decision. If one of your new year’s resolutions was to try a fancy short pixie and now you regret it badly, scroll down to see some of the easiest hairstyles to try when you are growing out hair.
Besides bad hairstyle ideas, sometimes slowing down hair growth can have a variety of causes, including poor nutrition, lack of certain minerals, long-term tension or stress, and hormonal changes.
Although you can’t always control all the factors that make your hair grow slower, you can focus on those factors that you can influence.
It is important not only for your hair but also for your overall health to create favorable conditions in your body.
Providing all nutrients, and minerals to your body, you will regenerate hair follicles and improve the growth of healthy, and shiny hair.
But how to fix your bard hair a month after a wrong hairstyle or a hair dye before your next visit to your hairstyles?
We found some easy ways to try! No, wearing a hat doesn’t solve your problem.
Find more hairstyle tips and ideas on our dedicated Pinterest board.
How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
You can accelerate the growth of your hair with massages on your scalp, using the right hair products according to your hair type and scalp. Make hair masks twice a week especially if you dye your hair and treat it with stronger stylizing products.
If you want to make your hair grow faster, you need more proteins. Include more eggs, fish, and meat meals in your diet. There are also special vitamins that boost your skin, nails, and hair. This is a great way to provide your organism with the right amount of vitamins, and minerals especially during the winter, and changing seasons.
- Regular thorough hygiene– It is not necessary to wash your hair every day, because frequent washing can completely remove the oil from the hair, which can irritate your scalp and damage your hair. It is important for hair hygiene to thoroughly clean, wash and dry the scalp and hair. The healthiest thing is to let your hair dry naturally, without heat, and gently comb it with a soft hair brush.
- Oils and scalp massage– help your hair grow healthier and shinier with natural oils. Just heat the massage oil, massage the scalp, leave it on for a few minutes e and you will see the results – your hair will be thicker and softer. Jojoba oil, coconut, olive oils are wonderful options for any hair type.
- Cut your hair every 6-8 weeks– you read it correctly! If you want your hair to grow, you have to cut it. This is how you remove the damaged and dead ends of your hair. In fact, this is the basic rule if you really want to support your hair growth.
- Do not treat your hair too often– try to reduce or limit the use of hot air dryers and hair curlings and straighteners. Frequent exposure of the hair and scalp to strong heat can lead to brittleness and fragility of the hair and over time to hair loss.
- Healthy lifestyle– a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle are preferable for your entire well-being. Give your body and mind enough sleep, exercise regularly, and minimize stress in your daily routine. Reduce alcohol and smoking this is how your body can function optimally and ensure the proper functioning.
- Keep the stress away – Stress can cause a variety of physical symptoms such as nausea, insomnia, excessive sweating, and even hair loss. In case of stress or long-term anxiety, there are cases of entire hair loss and change of the hair color to grey or white.
Easy Hairstyles to Try When You are Growing Out Hair
1. Chin- Lenght Bob
Long enough to style it in many ways, but same time easy to maintain.
2. Wavy Lobs
Everything you want as a hairstyle- a wavy lob. Just like a pair of jeans- never go out of style and you can combine them with everything.
3. Blonds with Dark Roots
Dirty blond or blond with dark roots gives you a break when you have doubts about whether you are blonde or brunette.
4. Golden Highlights
Kissed from the sun!
5. Gray Shades
When you grow out your bang, twisted hairstyles are ideal for you.
6. Half Updo
If you think your A-lane bob can be styled in an elegant hairstyle, check this perfect half updo with gentle waves.
7. Mid- Lenght Hairstyle
Lobs or long bobs are preferable hairstyles that are easy to maintain, and you can experiment with some more layers for extra volume.
8. Perfect Bob
When you want to grow long straight hair, this perfect bob gives the ideal start.
9. Caramel Macchiato
Light caramel thin layers bring the sunlight to your hairstyle.
10. Light Brown Highlights
If you are planning to get lighter hues, but not sure if blonde is your hair tone, try with some light brown highlights first.
11. Dark Chocolate Hues
When you want to get darker hair color, make some dark chocolate highlights and you will get mild darker hair tones.
12. Pixie Bob
Short hair, don’t care! With this pixie bob, you can experiment with some accessories hairstyle trends.
13. Edggy Chopped Bob
Chopped layers give more volume to your hairstyle, and make it suitable for different stylings even when it is not that long.
14. Long Front Bob Hairstyle
The golden place of not that short, but long enough to make a variety of hairstyles.
15. Angled Bob
This hairstyle makes your hair looks thicker, and longer in front.
16. Textured Layers
Make your fine hair looks mass with a natural volume using textured layers.
17. Straight Layered Hairstyle
Perfect hairstyle for medium hair. Make you look chic and up to style.
18. Caramel Highlights
Soft caramel touches give more light and extra volume to your hair. A wonderful decision if you planning to go brunette after blonde hues.
19. Asymmetrical Cut
An asymmetrical cut hairstyle flatters all face shapes, making your hair look thicker and heavier.
20. Long Bob
Classic long bob with layers is the next step after a playful pixie.
21. Cute Short Bob
Parted short bob is a super easy hairstyle that looks good on any face shape.
22. Short Bob with a Bang
French and super feminine hairstyle to try when you grow out your hair.