Hair color is transformative.
With a few simple (or extraordinary) changes, you can become a brand new person – at least on the outside.
If you’re looking for a trend that’s captivating hearts thanks to its prettiness, daintiness, and vibrancy, you might consider lavender balayage on blonde hair.
Lavender balayage on blonde hair is definitely designed for the “it” girl.
Yet, it’s *so* much more than just a hair color. It’s an attitude, honey.
It’s the idyllic way to add a dreamy edge to blonde hair, creating a soft yet eye-catching vibe – the perfect combo.
Do you want to dip your blonde hair into some lavender? Then keep reading, girlfriend!
Today’s topic of conversation is none other than the hair world’s latest trend: lavender balayage on blonde hair.
33 Pretty Lavender Balayage On Blonde Hair Ideas
Girl, you’re going to love these 33 gorgeous lavender balayages on blonde hair.
Find your next hairstyle below.
1. Lavander Shiny Gloss
2. Lavander Blonde
3. Lavander Daydream Hair
4. Lavander Balayage on Blonde Hair
5. Lavander Blonde Balayage on Blonde Lob
6. Lavander Blonde Locks
7. Ice Blonde Lavander Balayage
8. Lavander Balayage and Beige Hair
9. Lavander Grey Balayage
10. Lavander Balayage on Ice Blonde Hair
11. Lavander Balayage Braided Hairdo
12. Blonde Hair with Lavander Ends
13. Lavander Blonde Short Bob
14. Candy Cotton Short Locks
15. Lavander Balayage Demension Hair
16. Soft Lavander Hair
17. Blonde Hair with Lavander Roots
18. Grey Lavander Long Locks
19. Rainbow Hair
20. Lavander Straight Lob
21. Blonde Lavander Balayage
22. Short Bob with Bangs
23. Ash Blonde Highlights
24. Smokey Lavander Balayage
25. Deep Lavander alayage on Blonde hair
26. Lavander Kissed Hair
27. Caramel Blonde Hair with Lavander Money Piece
28. Lavander Higlights on Caramel Blonde Long Hair
29. Lavander Blue Hair
30. Strawberry Blonde Hair with Lavander Touch
31. Elegant Lavander Blonde Balayage
32. Soft Lavander Locks
33. Dirty Blonde Hair with Lavander Balayage
Choosing the Right Lavender Tone
When you think of lavender, you probably think of one shade.
However, there is so much more to lavender than the iconic light-colored hue.
Before opting for lavender balayage on blonde hair, choose from one of these yummy shades:
- Pastel – Bright and whimsical, pastel lavender is the perfect option for the warmer months. It’s adorable and pixie-like and can work well with any skin tone, but it plays best with brighter shades of blonde – especially platinum.
- Lilac – Lilac is a little bit bolder, a little bit more daring. Lilac can be an excellent choice for those who want a richer lavender with more depth and elegance. It’s incredibly gorgeous against medium skin tones and a bit darker blonde shades.
- Mauve – Want some pink chic? Mauve should be your go-to! This lovely color can pair well with just about any skin color and blonde shade.
- Violet – Wanting to go a bit fiercer? The red tints outlined in violet are perfect for creating that “wow” factor. It pairs especially well with darker skin tones, creating an exciting contrast that can’t be missed.
Balayage Technique Explained
OK, but before you run off and jump into the lavender balayage on blonde hair trend, let’s get one thing clear – what the balayage technique actually is.
Unlike other hair coloring techniques, balayage focuses on a bespoke, hand-painted approach.
There is no rhyme or reason to it.
Yet, the goal remains the same – create a natural, sun-kissed visual that’s absolutely stunning.
Some of the perks of going the balayage route (besides the utter elegance and beauty) is that it’s 100% customizable and low maintenance.
It appears more natural, which many women seek with their hair color – even when adding lavender!
Maintaining Lavender Balayage
Lavender balayage on blonde hair is beautiful – no doubt about it.
Unfortunately, it can dull over time, leaving you with so-so strands.
But you can keep your locks looking vibrant by following these simple tips:
- Go sulfate-free – Always use sulfate-free products! Sulfates are harsh on your locks and can quickly dull hair – especially in a softer hue like lavender.
- Avoid hot water – I know piping hot showers are tempting, but they can strip the lavender color from your strands. Go lukewarm and try to enjoy it, babe.
- Keep washes to a minimum – Washing your hair every day? Nope. Washing once or twice a week? Yup. Too much washing can fade your lavender – and fast.
- Don’t use hot tools – Just like hot water, hot tools can also cause fading – and damage your strands in the meantime. No, thanks!
- Add some fresh color when necessary – If you’ve done everything you can yet still suffer from fading, you can always have the color refreshed. Do it at home, or head out to your favorite stylist!
Styling Tips for Lavender Balayage Blondes
Honestly, there are plenty of great ways to show off your lavender balayage on blonde hair. Every hairstyle is going to look incredible.
However, here are the top five ways to style your lavender balayage on blonde hair for maximum impact:
- Waves – Waves add charming texture that allows the lavender shades to play peek-a-boo in all the right places.
- Braids – Don’t feel like adding waves? Toss your locks into some braids and enjoy the meddling of the blonde and lavender in ways you never thought possible.
- Slick-straight – Going with hair that’s perfectly sleek and straight creates an enchanting and sexy vibe that can’t be ignored.
- Top knot – The best updo is definitely a top knot! The colors will play together beautifully, and you’ll enjoy a laid-back, everyday look that slays.
- Ponytail – *Any* ponytail looks lovely, but high ponytails tend to be especially gorg with lavender balayage on blonde hair. You’ll be able to enjoy your lavender in new locations that look awesome.
When to Wear Your Lavender Balayage
The versatility of lavender balayage on blonde hair is unmatched. You can literally wear this hairstyle anywhere and look impeccable.
Yet, you’ll need to pair your style and makeup with your lavender balayage on blonde hair to ensure you look like you’re ready for your next influencer photo shoot.
Here are a couple of styling options that we love:
Every gal loves a brunch date with her BFFS! When wearing lavender balayage on blonde hair, we recommend wearing a cute sundress or pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. Keep your makeup natural and pretty.
- Beach Day
A trip to the beach? Always! We love throwing on some tanning lotion before hitting the seaside. Darker tones just look oh-so-sexy with lavender and blonde hair. Again, wear a natural makeup look and keep your bathing suit white, pastel, or neutral.
Got an upcoming festival to attend? Your lavender balayage on blonde hair will look fabulous! Go with a boho-style ‘fit or a crop top and jeans. Don’t hesitate to go bold with the makeup.
- Formal Events
Finally, if you’re heading out to a formal event, don’t hesitate to wear an elegant dress. Silver, purple, and other pastel shades can be worn, or you can keep it simple with a black or white get-up. You can choose richer shades for your makeup to make your locks stand out.
Needless to say, lavender balayage on blonde hair is enchanting and is a great way to sprinkle some magic into your look.
If you want to express your personality in a new and exciting way, this is undeniably the hair color for you.
Have fun with it, queens!