Not a fan of global, harsh, or high-maintenance hair color treatments?
A balayage is your best friend. Originating in France, ‘balayage’ has its roots in the French word ‘balayer’ which means to paint or sweep.
The balayage hair coloring method is exactly that, creating natural sweeps of color to add dimension and a naturally sun-kissed look to your hair.
The talk of the town and the latest trending color combination is a copper and blonde balayage. Perfect for those confused between icy blonde and mundane brown shades, copper and blonde balayage gives a natural sun-tinted look to your locks, as if you’ve just come back from a long beach holiday.
Sounds like something you’d like?
Browse the article below to find out everything you need to know before booking yourself a salon appointment.
35+ Styles & Haircuts with Copper and Blonde Balayage
Sold on the idea?
Here are some of our favorite looks created with the copper and blonde balayage. Long or short, straight or curly, there’s something for everyone.
Find something that works for your current hair length and type. We’d also recommend going for the least invasive treatment that won’t involve too much bleaching!
1. Light Copper and Blonde Balayage
2. Pumpkin Spice Asymmetrical Lob
3. Mid- Lenght Copper and Blonde Ombre
4. Flowing Copper Blonde Balayage
5. Mild Cognac Hair
6. Sun-Kissed Mid Waves
7. Glam Pumpkin Spice Waves
8. Copper and Blonde Balayage Lob
9. Copper Balayage with Blonde Money Piece
10. Blonde Highlighted Bob
11. Old Copper and Blonde Long Hair
12. Blonde Copper Highlights
13. Sandy Brown to Blonde Balayage
14. Dark Copper Balayage
15. Vibrant Copper Balayage
16. Natural- Looking Copper and Blonde Balayage
17. Brown Copper Hair with Blonde Money Pieces
18. Light Strawberry Ombre
19. Blunt Long Hairstyles
20. Brown Copper Long Bob
21. Long Blonde Hair with Copper Gloss
22. Strawberry Wavy Lob
23. Golden Sunset Copper Hair
24. Dimensional Light Copper and Blonde Balayage
25. Brown Copper Ombre
26. Golden Tones on Light Brown Hair
27. Gold Peach Ombre
28. Melted Light Copper Blonde Long Bob
29. Warm Copper Blonde Balayage
30. Summer Sun-Kissed Hair
31. Light Copper and Blonde Long Shag
32. Color Melted Light Copper and Blonde Balayage
33. Copper Lob Balayage with Blonde Money Piece
34. Shiny Copper and Blonde Balayage
35. Ginger Balayage on Long Waves
36. Rusty Gold Balayage on Gorgeous Waves
37. Mid- Lenght Copper and Blonde Balayage
38. Copper Balayage on Brown Hair
39. Spicy Copper and Blonde Hair
40. Bright Copper and Blonde Balayage on Long Hair
41. Light Peach Long Hair
Understanding Copper and Blonde Balayage
A copper and blonde balayage usually involves dyeing light blonde and warm bronze shades on various sections of the hair.
This creates a balanced and natural look. Usually, the strands that frame and surround the face along with a few sections on the surface of the hair are dyed blonde.
This helps create the sun-kissed aesthetic that is perfect for the summertime! This placement varies according to hair texture and length.
Our favorite part of this copper and blonde look is its versatility and ability to flatter various skin tones.
As it combines shades from both cool and warm color families, a copper and blonde balayage is likely to create an eye-catching look for beauties of all skin tones and hair types.
Styling and Maintenance Tips
A copper and blonde balayage looks stunning when styles.
Opt for braids that showcase the beautiful color combination or try elegant updos. If you’re looking for something more casual, go for loose, beachy waves to truly flaunt your gorgeous balayage.
While the upsides are gorgeous locks, the downside is dull and limp hair unless maintained with regular hair care.
To keep your balayage looking lush, cut out sulfate shampoos and conditioners, schedule deep conditioning treatments, and plan salon visits for glossing treatments and regular color maintenance.
Make sure you understand the treatment through an initial discussion with your hair stylist before going all in.
If you are looking for a contemporary hair color, a copper and blonde balayage is the way to go. When the temperature rises, so does the popularity of this sizzling style.
Bid goodbye to dull hair days and say hello to this radiant look that will make heads turn. Pair this with gold or silver jewelry and you are runway-ready!