Looking to get inspired?
We have collected 60 of the best move in silence quotes to help you find your motivation and to keep pushing forward.
No matter what you’re struggling with, or what you need inspiration for, sometimes a few wise words that resonate with you is all that’s needed to give you the kick forward. These move in silence quotes will certainly come in handy in any of these cases.
What Does Move in Silence Mean?
This ability to ‘move in silence’ refers to taking steps and actions that drive you towards your goals or plans, without announcing the progress to anyone. Working on silence, and letting your actions speak louder than words is the core of this principle.
Some people have mastered it better than others.
Some people have the natural ability to keep working, pushing forward, despite any setbacks or obstacles in the way – the trust the process and believe that they will get to their destination.
If you want to move closer to be one of them, these move in silence quotes will provide a source of inspiration and reflection to help you achieve that.
How to Use Move in Silence Quotes
Reading some of these move in silence quotes in itself will not accomplish much unless you pair that with a clear intention to change things going forward and to put that thought into action.
We personally found that quotes are much more powerful when you use them as a form of daily affirmation, so the thought gets gradually imprinted in your subconscious mind and will eventually replace all the negative and unhealthy thought patterns that have taken residence.
If you have a home office, you can print your favorite quote and stick it in front of you, so you can see it every day.
At the end of the article we shared some pretty designs for the quotes so you can save them and reference them easily.
60 Best Move in Silence Quotes for Inspiration
Choose your favorite from this collection of the best move in silence quotes and let us know in comments which one you picked!
- If you think that nobody hears your screams, try silence!
- “Silence is an empty space, space is the home of the awakened mind.” – Buddha
- The good and wise lead quiet lives. — Euripides
- “Silence is one of the great arts of conversation.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Only in silence could I hear the message, only by becoming still would I be able to move forward. — Gaynor Carrillo
- A man who does not leave his hut will bring nothing in.
- Move thy tongue, For silence is a sign of discontent. — Elizabeth Cary
- “Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.” – Muhammad Ali
- Move in silence and execute relentlessly. — Marc Ecko
- “Move in silence. Never let them know your next move.”
- Warriors do not rest. They move beyond not to fight but to win and create a better tomorrow for those who suffer in silence. — Amit Abraham
- Move in silence. Never let them know your next move.
- “Let go. And move closer to existence in silence and peace in meditation.” – Osho
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
- Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. — Josh Billings
- “Silence is never more golden than when a quarrel is brewing.” – Clifford Adams
- “Music and silence combine strongly because music is done with silence, and silence is full of music.”
- “Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.”
- “Silence is more eloquent than words.” – Thomas Carlyle
- The trees, the flowers, the plants grow in silence. The stars, the sun, the moon move in silence. Silence gives us a new perspective. — Mother Teresa
- “I like the muted sounds, the shroud of grey, and the silence that comes with fog.” – Om Malik
- Do not mistake quietness for weakness. Evil is often better addressed in silence.
- Don’t announce the move before it’s made. They’ll see it.
- Silence is a source of great strength. — Lao Tzu
- Stay humble, moving in silence is sometimes best.
- I have learned along my journey that letting go doesn’t mean loving less.
- “As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence.” – Benjamin Franklin
- He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words. — Elbert Hubbard
- Getting to this point hasn’t always been easy; it took me years to really learn to silence my mind. But as you move through your career and your life, you will have to learn that if you’re not what you do, then what you do has no business keeping you entertained at night. — Kelly Cutrone
- Through the portals of silence, the healing sun of wisdom and peace will shine upon you. — Paramahansa Yogananda
- I am afraid to speak or move for the fear all this wonderful beauty will vanish just like a broken silence. — L.M. Montgomery
- “Silence is better than unmeaning words.” – Pythagoras
- Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking. Live in silence. — Rumi
- Silence is more eloquent than words. — Thomas Carlyle
- I often regret that I have spoken; never that I have been silent. — Publilius Syrus
- “Work hard in silence, let your success make the noise.” – Frank Ocean
- To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men. — Abraham Lincoln
- “As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence.”
- Let go, and move closer to existence in silence and peace, in meditation. — Rajneesh
- Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence. — Spanish Proverb
- “When you build in silence, people don’t know what to attack.”
- “Too many of you can’t move in silence because you want applause from an audience who don’t even care about you.”
- I move in silence for crying out loud. — Khanyisile
- It’s over when you have a thousand things to say but you prefer silence.
- Work in silence and let’em sleep on you. The noise from your success will wake’em up in due time.” – Tony Gaskins
- But my world fell apart, and all they could do, the whole universe, was to silently move on. — Khadija Rupa
- “The quiet mind is richer than a crown.” – Robert Greene
- Real dudes move in silence…like a mute drivin a new hybrid. — Ryan Montgomery
- Real gs move in silence like lasagna. — Lil’ Wayne
- Silence is the ultimate weapon of power. — Charles de Gaulle
- “It’s very important in life to know when to shut up. You should not be afraid of silence.”
- There comes a time when silence is betrayal.
- “Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.”
- “Plot quietly and humbly. Manifest fruitfully and abundantly.”
- True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit. What sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment. — William Penn
- Work hard in silence, let your success make the noise. — Frank Ocean
- Cultivate the distance. Nurture the silence. Let it grow until your fragile heart is as far and inaccessible as his marbled emotions. Don’t talk. Don’t move. Sit still. If he shows up, lie. Believe your own excuses.And if he tries to charm his way back in, punch him in the face. — Danabelle Gutierrez
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
- “Silence is an empty space, space is the home of the awakened mind.”
- “Never announce your moves before you make them. Move in silence and shock them with your success.”
Hand-Picked Move in Silence Quotes to Save
Editor picks from our collection above – these move in silence quotes are easy to save as images on your phone for a quick reference, or you can save them in your Pinterest board.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to be a replacement for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment by qualified medical professionals.