Are you dreaming of endless turquoise horizons? These aqua nails will take you to exotic islands where the summer never ends!
It is still November, but I bet that many of you have already booked a flight to a hot destination to welcome Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
So before you pack your floral dresses and coral bikini sets, get inspired with these gorgeous aqua nail trends you absolutely need to try before taking off.
If you want to stay up to date on all nail trends do not forget to check our dedicated Pinterest board.
How to Mix and Match with Aqua Nails
These nail designs are light, airy, and transparent, but same time bright and have great symbiosis between the air and water. You can see all the shades of yellow, white, green, and blue, with hues of magenta and Fuschia.
In other words the perfect spring-summer colors in one.
Combine your aqua nails with:
- pink and yellow
- black or navy nail polish is the best for creating drawings, monograms, abstraction, and geometry;
- gold and silver colors;
- French nail design;
- moon manicure;
- marble design, when the pattern of each finger is not repeated;
- classics and pastel colors.
You can wear it both with formal and informal outfits. It is perfect for an official event and same time the best choice for your beach style!
Aquamarine shades and hues affect positively your see sight and physical and mental health. It brings calmness and tranquility and helps you to concentrate.
Believe it or not, light blue and turquoise shades are boosters for your creativity and emotional balance.
Aqua shades are distinguished among the general classification:
- Pale or light turquoise- Closer to the blue, pastel color, the palette is relaxed
- Topaz with turquoise- Vivid blue, intense, icy, and radiant. A pure classic.
- Aqua blue or sapphire- Versatile, perfectly matched with a variety of colors.
- Bright or luminous turquoise
- Deep turquoise
- Turquoise green, malachite.
The combination of turquoise colors is straight to the point, refreshing, bright, and catching. There are a lot of options for creating a color palette and range. A mix of turquoise and soft pastel tones will be ideal for any occasion and style.
Aqua Nails Ideas
Bring the summer back with these sea-blue nails.