How to decorate kitchen counters? Among all the appliances, storage boxes, and jars, finding a place where to add a beautiful vase with flowers could be a difficult task.
If you keep trying to make your kitchen both aesthetic and functional you came to the right spot!
The first and essential step to a good-looking home is to keep it tidy and clean. This is a rule that applies to every room in the home, but especially to the kitchen where it is easier to make a mess.
Brighten up the most important area in your home with textures, colors, and green plants or herbs just to spice up a little bit more your cooking place.
For more kitchen decor ideas, do not forget to visit our Pinterest board.
How to Decorate Kitchen Counters
When you arrange and decorate your kitchen correctly, you will easily achieve a stylish and effective finish to the room and create a welcoming and expensive-looking place.
Here are some ideas on how to decorate kitchen counters like a pro:
- Add a tray or a platter- they are great to organize some of the most used items or utensils. Arrange a few jars of pasta, salt, and paper, and a bottle of olive oil on a suitable tray. You can also add some wooden spoons to keep them close when you are cooking.
- Replace plastic bottles and storage options with glass- If you want to make a stylish and luxury countertop, forget about storing oil and vinegar in their original plastic bottles. They look cheap and spoil the look of the room. Invest in a set of glass bottles. This will change the overall look of the countertop for sure.
- Chopping boards- Wooden chopping boards are not only a useful tool while you are cooking, but can also bring an aesthetic look to your countertops.
- Cooking and recipe books- add a stylish note to your kitchen with a collection of cooking or recipe books.
- Kitchen and cooking tools- Store your kitchen utensils and tools in one place. You can choose an elegant or vintage jug, jar, or basket where to put them. This way you will bring more personality and freshness to your kitchen.
- Green plants and herbs- greenery in the kitchen is always a good idea. It doesn’t matter if you choose herbs or decorative plants, placing them on the kitchen counter is a great way to add some more freshness.
1. Statment Ornaments and Pieces
How to decorate kitchen counters when you prefer clean and declutter cooking space? It is easy- simply use attractive decoration ornaments and pieces like vases for instance.
Bring some more warm light to your kitchen and place a few aroma candles. You can combine them with fruit bowls, vases, and other decorative ornaments.
3. Fresh Flowers
There is nothing fresher, more beautiful, and more colorful than a vase with fresh flowers.
4. Fruit Baskets
Fruits are a great way when you want to add some more colors to your kitchen countertops.
5. How to Decorate Kitchen Counters with Style
Elegant trays in golden, silver hues will bring luxury to your perfect white kitchen.
6. Copper Utensils
Elegant and stylish cooper kitchen utensils are an excellent choice not only for the overall kitchen look but also are much preferable while cooking.
7. Cooking Books
Expose your favorite recipes on an elegant book stand, or arrange your favorite cooking books on the shelves in your kitchen.
8. Matching Jars
The easiest way to make your kitchen counters more aesthetic is to replace all the paper, and plastic containers with matching jars, and boxes.
Add some more textures and natural beauty with baskets.
10. Farmhouse Seasonal Touch
One of the best ways how to decorate kitchen counters is to play with the colors of the different seasons and use natural ornaments like fruits, veggies, flowers, and leaves.
11. Golden Touch
Elegance with glass and gold.
12. Pieces of Nature
Spring splash with a vase of spring branches.
13. Kitchen Sink Decoration
Arrange the dish soap and tools beautifully with a style.
14. Lemon Decoration
Fresh summer touch with lemon decoration and fresh herbs.
15. Fresh Herbs
Spice it up!
16. Rustic Vibes
Make your kitchen look like a real French boulangerie with rustic glass jars, wooden boards, and wire baskets.
17. Green Plants
Adding greenery is always a great choice.