Are you expecting a baby boy? Congratulations!
Time for a big baby shower!
If the idea of blue infused decorations, a room full of balloons and silly games is your idea of a nightmare, fear not! There are plenty of baby shower themes for boys that don’t fall into the typical stereotype.
If you happen to be one of the trendy moms, who prefer a bit more modern twist on the whole baby shower thing, then this is your bible to follow!
Here are the most popular:
Baby shower themes for boys 2016
Get ready; you’re about to see some awesome stuff.
1. Game of Thrones
Probably the coolest thing I’ve seen since Frozen. Only joking.
This is an adult approach to a baby shower and just because it’s related to kids and it’s for a boy, it doesn’t mean it has to be covered by all shades of blue and various Disney characters.
Make it a classy occasion, as done by skogasinvogue.com.
2. Great Gatsby Baby Shower
Talking about celebrating like adults – Great Gatsby theme is the hit for last and this year – just ask the Kardashians!
Start with an impressive and simple cake. Keep the blue details to a minimum to keep it classy.
Pay attention to details and your chosen color scheme.
3. Forest Adventure Baby Shower
Can’t get cuter than this. It is pretty gender neutral and could also be used for gender reveal party.
Start with an impressive cake, of course! Don’t worry too much about the color scheme, all things natural and forest infused work well.
Serve with some forest treats.
4. All White Baby Shower
Not a fan of colors at all! No problem, have an all white baby shower. Unlike the other baby shower themes for boys, this one doesn’t take that much effort as you are avoiding the need to follow any color guidelines or specific theme.
5. Bohemian Greenhouse Baby Shower
A great venue is always success guaranteed when it comes to party planning.
Choose one like this greenhouse with plenty of natural light. Opt for blue instead of this pink version. Top scores for baby shower themes for boys with an awesome venue.
6. Circus Baby Shower
Gentle pastel tones and outdoor location make this baby shower a big hit. Choose hues for blue for boys or keep it neutral.
7. My Little Bun Rustic Chic Baby Shower
I cannot get over how amazing this looks like. The best for last – this is my favorite baby shower theme for boys.
Did you pick your favorite yet?
There are few things to consider when you are choosing baby shower themes for boys:
- do you want to keep it gender neutral or focus on the fact it’s a boy
- Consider the people attending the baby shower – which environment they will feel most comfortable?
- if you’re short on time, opt for something that doesn’t require too many intricate details, like the all white theme
- hire a party planner to save yourself a lot of stress and worry
- The baby shower theme you choose doesn’t have to be specifically too manly. Check the little bun idea – a gentle mix of soft touches with rustic details is what makes this baby shower a success
- if you’re too specific with your baby shower theme, you will be having troubles getting all supplies that fit your theme and it will make the whole thing quite expensive
- Think of ways to reuse what you already own and re-purpose those items for your baby shower theme. If you have a beautiful garden with access to forest, then the forest theme would work well for you
- if you’re organizing your baby shower, enlist all the help you can get and get their opinions on your chosen theme
So have you decided which theme is it going to be?
Did you find any other awesome baby shower themes for boys? Don’t forget to leave a comment!