Throwing a baby shower is one of the most exciting parts of pregnancy.
Surrounded by the most valuable people in your life you are ready for the superior moment of giving birth. The best option to spend a wonderful time with your besties have delicious snacks, and get great gifts.
In today’s article, we will give you some more ideas about baby shower venues. Forget about the traditional home baby shower party. Dress in a special gown, and celebrate the most precious time of your life.
So if you are lucky to have a baby shower soon pick some of the ideas below. We will be extremely happy if you share your experience!
Find more inspiration on our dedicated Pinterest board.
Cool And Original Baby Shower Venues
If you dream for a baby shower fairy tale, botanical party will be something that you will fall in lve with.
- One of the pros of choosing this baby shower venue is the stunning pictures that you will be able to take. Exotic plants and blooming flowers will give this special day an extra fresh and magical atmosphere.
- Another advantage is the possibility to choose an outdoor or indoor party. So you will be safe in case of the bad weather forecast at the last minute.
- As for cons, you can consider the extra time of planning. Planning private parties and celebrations at extraordinary places like botanical gardens, museum parks, theatres sometimes takes more time. You need to make sure you have reserved it sometimes a month in advance.
- To stick to their event planning team is not always that easy.
Imagine a baby shower full with stars. Observatories are really unique places. Their round shape and the possibility to have their roof open for your party is something really special.
- Your baby shower could one of a kind. Amazing pictures and decorations will give your party the feeling of “Star Wars” or “Star Trek”.
- You are protected from sudden rain on the big day.
- Same as the botanical garden, your party is “in the hand” of the observatory event team. You need to arrange everything according to special terms and rules.
- Start planning an observatory baby shower as earliest as possible, just to make sure the date you wish is available and free. Sounds like a wedding day in the most wanted hotel!
Forget about the traditional restaurant baby shower venues. There is a new star to throw a baby shower in- a tea room. A very chic and ultra-modern place for modern moms and their besties. Tea room designs give a special homely feeling, coziness, and charmful atmosphere. They are quiet and on many occasions offer a private and intimate atmosphere. The perfect place for your baby shower party.
- You will have the chance to add a special note of flavor to the baby shower party. The varieties of tea flavors and special selections of treats, and cakes will make your party as special as the event itself.
- The intimacy of the place will give you the best opportunity to have a talk with all of your guests.
- Having a baby shower in a tea room is not a good idea if you planing something really big as a celebration. In case you have a long list of guests this baby shower venue is not your place.
A Vineyard Baby Shower
Dreaming of a whimsical baby shower? Well, you are going to love this idea and your friends will love it too. Imagine beautiful nature, long vineyards field, and of course wine degustation. While you are enjoying the perfect glass of… sparkling water, your friends will rise toss with the perfect rose! Just perfect!
- The vineyards are the perfect photo display, with the combination of baby shower decoration you will have a real fairy tale.
- This baby shower venue gives a lot of opportunities for fun games and activities so your guests will be well- entertained during the party.
- If you live in an area where there are no vineyards around, a long drive to the baby shower venue is not a good idea.
- Your mom- to be won’t be able to take part in the degustation part. You should not forget that the party is dedicated to her and the baby. Do not upset her!
Picnic Baby Shower
If the weather is warm and pleasant, having an outdoor party is a wonderful idea. A fresh baby shower in the park or at the beach is something that your guests are going to like and enjoy.
- You can skip all the arrangements like reserving the place, pay deposits, and etc. Just pick a date and hour for your party and hit the park or the beach.
- If your party is planned during the week, your friends will like the idea of an outdoor party. You will be able to practice different, joyful activities.
- Having an outdoor picnic is a casual and non-official party, but it doesn’t mean it could not be stylish.
- The weather conditions can surprise you and ruin your party.
- Be prepared for some bugs to bother you- ants and flies will come along after you add the treats around.
Baby Shower In A Farm
Country lifestyle is becoming really popular these days. The world turns to bio foods, bio lifestyle, and etc.
A baby shower on a farm will be big fun and all of your guests will enjoy having the opportunity to roll over bales of straw.
- It is something trendy, different and it gives a lot of funny activities.
- You can enjoy a menu with natural products and stunning decoration ideas.
- Same as the vineyard venues, it will be a problem if the farm is far from the city where you live.
- It should be planned earlier and you need to pick a weekend to make sure all of your guests could attend the party.
Bed And Breakfast
Bed and breakfast is a great baby shower venue choice. It gives almost the same pros as a party in a hotel, but it offers a romantic atmosphere.
- It can offer a family and a more intimate atmosphere. You can reserve the whole place for you and your guests only and have a wonderful weekend escape from the city.
- Make sure you have planned everything on time and reserve the place as soon as possible.
If you planning a little bit more fancy and official baby shower, the club house will provide you a noble atmosphere.
- Just pick a date and theme, and the event team from the Club House will make sure everything is made in the way you want.
- Plan everything in advance and make sure you add a dress code to your invitations.
Many of the churches have a special community area you can rent for your special party. No matter if you choose some of the halls or gardens, you need to organize your baby shower more official. Make sure you ask for all rules and restrictions in advance.
- Your guest will enjoy a peacful atmosphere.
- You need to provide all the catering and decoration.
- You need to plan everything really carefully and get approval for the planned activities.