Warning – you’re about to get really hungry as we have collected over 40 of the most delicious finger food for party ideas!
If you’re planning a family gathering or a bigger party, this article has plenty of finger food ideas that you send a ton of compliments in your direction.
Whether you want tapas-style food, a charcuterie board, some dipping sauces to go with your veggies or even posh finger food recipes, you will find plenty of ideas to get inspired here.
50+ Delicious Finger Food and Party Nibbles for Party
Here is a selection of finger food for party and bite-size treats to impress your guests, no matter what the party may be. For more food and party inspiration, head over to our Pinterest board.
1. Charcuterie Finger Food Wreath
Some of the party food classics are displayed in the most spectacular manner. Check out the details and ingredients list here.
2. Old-Time Favorite
Super tasty finger food for a party with a traditional menu, and some Italian flavors.
3. Egg BLT Sliders
Protein-rich, fresh, and super delicious.
4. Avocado Chicken Salad Wraps
Healthy, easy to make, and even great for a kid’s party!
5. Mini Pretzel Dogs
Forget about the traditional hot dogs. These little pretzel dogs are great for any kind of party!
6. Watermelon Feta Appetizer
Ideal finger food for a pool or a garden party during the summer.
7. Pepperoni Basil Tomato Puffs
I don’t know about you, but I’m getting hungry just looking at these! Get the recipe here.
8. Mini Cheeseball Bites
To pair perfectly with the wine you’re serving! Get the recipe and details here.
9. Spinach Dip Bites
Eat your greens! Get the recipe and details here.
10. Grazing Table
Let your guests make their bites alone. Place a plate of different cheese, slices of ham, olives, mushrooms, crackers, and fresh veggies, so they could pick everything they like.
11. Taco Salad Cups
Tacos salad cups for your cocktail party.
12. Honey Balsamic Bacon & Goat Cheese Bites
Sweet, salty, and crucnhie.
13. Cheese Straws
Once you make these cheesy straws you will make them every Friday night for your family game night.
14. Dessert Nibbles
Let’s have a s’mores party!
15. Sausage Rolls & Veggie Puffs
A better version of hot dog sausages, and a less messy alternative to meatballs.
16. Pomegranate Goat Cheese Bits
A healthier alternative that just looks absolutely fabulous. Get the details and recipe here.
17. Fig and Goat Cheese Bites
Another popular variation of goat cheese appetizers! Get the recipe here.
18. Caprese Sticks
Taste Italia on a stick, with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and basic.
19. Cucumber Sandwich
Are you hosting a tea party? Include this super easy but tasty sandwich.
20. Aromatic Warm Olives
Something you definitely must include on your party menu.
21. Mini Hasselback Potatoes
These mini Hasselback potatoes are a wonderful and novel alternative to traditional french fries, and a relatively healthy one too. Recipe here.
22. Tomato Pops
Cherry tomatoes are served as beautiful and delicious tulips on a stick. Something special to surprise your guests for brunch.
23. Two-Bite Crostini
Piece of toasted bread with the most delicious toppings – an explosion of tastes.
24. Healthy Nibbles
Healthy finger food for a party in a cup. Fresh veggies with a creamy dip.
25. Chicken Taco Nibbles
Chicken tacos are served in waffle baskets that look so delicious.
26. Dried Apricot Canapes
A delicious appetizer for the upcoming winter holidays.
27. Antipasto Skewers
An all-time favorite and a must-have for any party.
28. Brussel Sprouts Bites
If you’re hosting a holiday party, you can freshen up the look of Brussel sprouts and make turn them into easy finger food.
29. Tomato Bruschetta
Traditional recipes guarantee success.
30. Cranberry & Brie Bites
Are you looking for Thanksgiving menu inspiration?
31. Cranberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
This is not just delicious, but looks like a piece of cake for starter.
32. Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
Don’t forget the little guest’s menu. They all love simple recipes like ham and cheese bites.
33. Irresistibly Sticky Teriyaki Chipolata Bites
When you want to offer irresistible party bites choose these teriyaki chipolata nibbles.
34. Veggie Cups
Make sure you have something fresh and vegan-friendly.
35. Deviled Eggs
A party classic with a twist using shrimps.
36. Mini Quiche
37. Hasselback Caprese Salad
Another Caprese bites.
38. Avocado Salmon Rolls
Smoked salmon rolls, cream cheese, and avocado for your elegant celebration.
39. Spinach Feta Mini Rolls
40. Mini Caprese Cups
A modern take on the party classic – get the recipe here.
41. Tuna Avocado Bites
Fresh cucumber slices and tuna on the top are the finger food for party in a hot summer evening.
42. Sausage Bites
Ideal party bites for a winter gathering.
43. Brie & Pomegranate Crostini
There is nothing easier than these sweet and sour crostini.
44. Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese
Elegant party nibbles to impress your guests.
45. Beetroot Crusades
Finger food for party full of nutrients, and vitamins.
46. BLT Cheddar Biscuits
Super BLT alternative with cheddar biscuits.
47. Festive Olives
Fresh rosemary, olives, and mini mozzarella. Everything you need for a fresh edible Christmas wreath.
48. Gluten-Free Mini Pancakes Skewers
49. Chocolate-Strawberry Dessert Kabobs
50. Olive and Feta Crostini
Simple and yet so delicious! Get the recipe here.
51. Mozarella, Prosciutto and Peach
Another party classic that never fails to deliver on flavor. Get the recipe here.
52. Smoked Sausage Cranberry Bites
The best thing about these is the fact that you can make them on a sheet pan very easily! Get the recipe here.
53. Bowtie Meatballs
Adorable and tasty at the same time. Get the recipe here.
Tips for Selecting Best Finger Food for Party
Whether you’re looking for something easy that you can put together last minute with a few ingredients or a savory treat that will get your guests coming for seconds, there are plenty of cheap options on how to pull off a feast not just for their eyes, but also for stomachs.
- When selecting party nibbles for your guests, don’t forget to offer a bit of variety. You should always add something healthier for those who are on a diet, or with dietary restrictions, but treats for the rest too.
- Add a few options for vegetarians or vegans, and a few gluten-free ones too.
- If you have small kids coming to a party, prepare a dedicated table for them with party nibbles, so they can reach their food easily (and obviously avoid hazards such as toothpicks in food).
- Finger food is extremely suitable when you are expecting more guests or you want a cool party where people have fun, dance, and talk, not just sit at the table. Finger food for party is this part of your menu in the preparation of which you can show your creativity.
- Even if you don’t have special party food plates and trays, paper baskets, or simple baking sheets could help you to make impressive cones and small baskets. Spread around enough forks so your guests don’t have to keep looking for cutlery to use, and also napkins.
- Ice-cream waffle cones are great for fruits and vegetables.
- Use fresh rosemary instead of wooden sticks for your party bites. Besides the impressive look, you will give your food extra flavor.
- Your cake stand and cupcake tray are perfect to serve appetizers, dips, and finger foods. You don’t have to buy special trays to offer a beautiful serving. Wooden cutting boards are ideal to use for your party. You can use them for dessert charcuterie boards, burgers, and all types of meat nibbles.
Featured image source