Cleaning your home is a difficult task that requires planning.
These cleaning hacks allow you to fit cleaning activities into your schedule, which is difficult, especially for working people. Some of these cleaning hacks you’ve never heard of will help you organize and distribute cleaning activities more easily.
On many occasions, these cleaning hacks are real-life savers.
Before you start make a clear plan and cleaning strategy to follow and make the whole process more organized.
Start Cleaning With The Most Unpleasant Activity
This is a rule that applies not only to cleaning. Once you have completed the most unpleasant part of the cleaning, the other activities will not bother you so much and it will be more pleasant and easy to continue.
Divide The Activities According to The Required Frequency of Cleaning
There are places in the home that need daily cleaning – the sink and countertop in the kitchen. Clean the floor in rooms that are used daily, such as the kitchen, living room, bedrooms, or hallway.
Choose cleaners according to the flooring. Before washing or treatment with detergent, be sure to vacuum thoroughly.
Of course, the are places also that are done less often – such as cleaning the blinds or books in the library. Take the time to clean easily polluted places and rooms – the kitchen and the bathroom, and once or twice a month take time for places and surfaces that get dirty less and more slowly.
Be more careful when it comes to clean appliances and home electronics. Your home office and TV needs special care.
Choose The Right Cleaning Products
You do not need to look for detergents in stores. One of the most efficient products is in your kitchen cabinets.
The cleaning agents offered in the stores are strong and aggressive chemical mixtures. For less environmental pollution and less risk to your health, you can clean successfully with products you have at home.
Products such as baking soda and vinegar can be used for cleaning from the bathroom to the bedroom. Salt also has cleaning properties, for example, you can remove greasy stains from carpets or stains from wet cups on wooden surfaces.
The sink and especially the taps and other metal elements in the bathroom will shine like brand new if you use lemon.
Cleaning Hacks You’ve Never Heard Of
Besides the best cleaning plan, you can get ultimate cleaning results with some of these cleaning hacks you’ve never heard of. Moreover, you will save time so you can get your favorite cocktail or iced coffee.
Have you ever thought to use car wax on your cooking stove, or a paintbrush in order to clean your toaster? Well, these are just examples of the cleaning hacks you’ve never heard of, but you might use now.
Cleaning Hacks For Kitchen
- Clean your vaccuum machine filter in the dishwasher. According to many mannuals, you need to clean your vaccuum machine in every three months. Don’t forget it actually “eat” all the dirt of your home. Here is why you need to take special cleaning care for it. Make sure you have removed all the dust and rubish from the filter, and place it in your dishwasher. Use the “cool” mode of the dishwasher and enjoy a cleaner vaccum machine filter.
- Use car wax to clean your stovetop. I am sure many of you want to keep the stovetop as shine and clean as possible. Well, remeber this hack and enjoy stovetop shiny as new. All you need to do is to applay the car wax and you will avoid future stains, and greasy spots.
- Potato can clean rusty pans. Sounds like a joke, but you will need to try it right away. Give your old, and rusty pans a new life and be proud of your cleaning skills. You need just a potatoe, coarse salt, and vegetable oil. Spread the salt into the pan, or skillet, and start rubbing with half of the potatoe. Once the rust come out, rinse with water. Place the pan on the stove low heat, pour the oil and clean with paper towel to remove any exess of oil. Leave on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Baking soda is perfect cleaner for burnt pans. Equal parts of baking soda, cream tartar, few drops of soap, and hot water will make your pans just like new.
Cleaning Hacks For Textiles
- Remove the smell of a mattress with baking soda. Rising toddlers is such an adventure. Especially when the time to get rid of dippers come. Accidents happen and often the mattress is the first thing that must be replaced of their room. A cleaning hack that is perfect when you want to give a few more years to your mattress. Sprinkle baking soda over the mattress and leave it for few minutes. With the vaccum machine you will get all the bed smell, and stains, so you can enjoy your mattress a little bit longer.
- Enjoy perfectly white pillows. This can be done if you mix few cups of Borax, bleach, powdered laundry, and dish detergent. Your pillows will get snowy white hues, and refreshed.
- Refresh the blinds, and curtains. After cleaning the windows, any grime on their coverings will really show up. You don’t have to replace your blinds and curtains when you take good care of them. Moreover, you can do that with some kitchen tools from your drawer. Get your barbeque tongs, some clean microfiber clothes, and rubber bands. The cleaning process is so easy that you can leave your kids do it instead of you. Easy- peasy!
- Nail polish remover. Believe it or not, nail polish remover can save your porcelain coffee cups from stains, and spots. It works perfectly to make your white tennis shoes just like brand new, remove permanent marker. It is perfect solution to get rid of lebels and stickers on ajars, and other glasses surfaces. Can make your keyboard clean, and new.
Other Cleaning Hacks
There are some other cleaning hacks, that sound weird, but honestly, they work perfectly and the results are more shinny, and clean surfaces.
Before getting to work, remember to use high-grade protective nitrile gloves when cleaning. A good pair protects your hands from various chemicals that you’ll be exposed to as you tidy up your surroundings. Don’t forget to follow the proper disposal instructions on the package after they’ve done their job.
- Vinegar for clean and shiny shower head. Place the shower head in a plastic bag filled with white vinegar and leav it to overnight. On the next day, you will see all the grims, and dirt away from the shower head.
- Dryer sheets to clean chrome faucets. Cleaning hack that will keep the water stains away from your chrome faucets.
- Use lemon flavored kool-aid powder or baking soda to clean the ring and hard water deposits from your toilet bowl.