Getting ready for the Fright Night? Then don’t forget about your bathroom! We have collected over 30 of the best Halloween bathroom decorations to help you bring that festive magic even to your bathroom.
Bathroom tends to be the last place people think about decorating, especially for Halloween.
If you’re hosting a Halloween party, that’s an extra reason to put some finishing touches to your bathroom as your party guests will certainly be using it.
If you’re not sure where to start or what look to go for, below are some tips that will help you with picking the best Halloween bathroom decorations, followed by some cool examples for inspiration we found online.
PS: At the end of the articles are also some youtube videos with bathroom decorating tips!
Tips for Chosing Halloween Bathroom Decorations
Decorating bathroom for Halloween doesn’t have to be a complicated or an expensive affair.
Even if you have a small bathroom, you can add a lot of Halloween spirit with just a few simple touches and some basic Halloween bathroom decorations. Here are our top tips:
- The easiest and cheapest way to spruce up your bathroom for Halloween is by adding a themed shower curtain. They are inexpensive and can be reused in following years.
- If you don’t want to go all spooky, simply add some festive fall elements like pumpkins to your bathroomn. They make it feel more special and on season, without having to invest into any extras for bathroom
- Halloween themed bath mats are another popular way to decorate for Halloween. They come in a variety of designs and are fairly inexpensive too!
- If you’re looking for some DIY solutions for your bathroom, think paper crafts! Cut out bats for your mirror, some fake spiders and webs is all you need to get your bathroom ready for the Fright Night
- If you’re hosting a party and you have a theme in mind, remember to extend that to the bathroom and not do something completely different in there (could be sticking to the same color or decor element)
- Ideally, buy something you can easily reuse every year and it’s not a trending item that won’t last past the season
Best Halloween Bathroom Decorations
Below is a selection of over 30 best Halloween bathroom decorations – it turns out there isn’t that much out there when it comes the decorating bathrooms, so our selection is the best examples we could find online.
If you need more inspiration for Halloween decorations, check out our dedicated Pinterest board with hundreds of cool ideas.
1. Spooky Shower Curtain
This is one of the best curtains we found – its not over the top, a bit playful and neutral enough that you can add some color touches elsewhere in the bathroom.
2. Decorated Shelves
Want to keep it simple and minimal? An easy display like this above your toilet will make your bathroom feel festive without feeling overwhelming.
3. Light Halloween Touches
If you don’t want to go completely crazy with the bathroom decor, and prefer to keep things function, a few extra touches of color is all you need.
4. All in with Black and Orange
This may not be for everyone, but if you’re big on Halloween decorations, you can go pretty wild in your bathroom too, especially if its for a party.
5. Halloween Bath Mats
Hallowen bath mats come in all shapes and sizes, and these few are some of the cutest ones we found.
6. Coordinated Shelf Display
Eleganta and color coordinated display for Halloween.
7. Horror Movie Bathroom
Let yourself go wild and recreate a scene from your favorite horror movie.
8. Horror Movie Toilet
And while you’re at it, why not extend the same scene to the toilet?
9. Pumpkin Bathroom Theme
For dark theme bathroom, this shower curtain is the perfect pick!
10. Stylish Halloween Bathroom
Goth style bathroom that is festive yet super stylish.
11. Witch Touch
Extra spooky especially with the lights off.
12. Monochrome Shower Curtain
Another version of a Halloween shower curtain, this time a whole lot more stylish.
13. Spooky Surprise
The toilet is taken all of a sudden takes a whole different meaning!
14. Hello There!
What you would least expect to find in a bathroom when you come to a party!
15. Pumpkins with Fairy Lights
An easy and cheap way to add a bit of Halloween fun to your bathroom shelves.
16. Halloween Movie Night
Who says you need a home theater for Halloween movie night!
17. Minimalist Halloween Decor
These paper bats are a super easy DIY that you kids will also happily participate in.
18. Bathroom is Busy
Taking Halloween decor to a whole new level.
19. Go all IN
Why go minimalist when you can go all in!
20. Monochrome Theme
If you have a white elegant bathroom and don’t want to spoil the look too much with Halloween colors, this option looks great and still very festive.
21. Cool and Stylish Shower Curtain
Pretty Halloween shower curtain to spruce up your bathroom ahead of the big day.
22. Hello to Orange
If you’re lucky enough that your bathroom already has orange walls, your job is near done as it is.
23. Witch Residence
Another movie themed bathroom that looks like cut out of a horror movie.
24. Bat’s Cave
A small Halloween touch for an elegant neutral bathroom.
25. Black and White Bathroom Decor
If you’re fan of black and white tones, there is no need to go crazy with orange, even for Halloween.
26. Pumpkins and Ghosts Decorations
A few pumpkins here and there, and your bathroom decor project is done.
27. Spooky Sink
A few special decor pieces is all you need to make your bathroom corner look ready for the Fright Night.
28. The Dark Room
Dark bathroom ask for a touch of orange!
29. Funky Kids Halloween Bathroom
If you have a bathroom for kids, they will love this shower curtain!
30. Fall with a Touch of Halloween
Fall decor upgraded with a touch of Halloween magic.
31. Skeletons in the Bathroom
Another funky shower curtains that would work well also in kids bathroom.
32. Halloween Hand Print
These stickers are super fun and cheap way to add some Halloween spirit to any room.
33. The Dark Room
I mean, how cool is this bathroom?
34. Classy in Black
Keeping it classy and spooky in black!
35. Video: Decorating Bathroom for Halloween
A very cool bathroom project by Halloween Happy
36. Video: Halloween Power Room Decor
Very cool ideas by Jade the Libra