Create a magical forest in your home and transform any party into a whimsical wonderland with a few magic touches. Here are the most enchanting Tinkerbell birthday party ideas you can get for your next party.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your Tinkerbell Birthday Party, we have rolled up our sleeves to bring you the best party tips, food inspiration, and decor highlights from Pinterest!
Set the mood with woodland-inspired decorations, add a few fairies touches to the food, and don’t forget about themed invitations, party favors, and centerpieces – we’ve covered them all in here!
- Guest list – Make a list of all your loved ones and people around you. Keep in mind that not everyone will attend the event.
- Choose Tinkerbell birthday party venue – Choosing a place is not an insignificant decision. Tinkerbell birthday party theme is great for open and outdoor places, especially if your party is during the warm months. If you have a backyard, then you are having the best place.
- Entertainment and activities – Make a list of games and activities tailored to the age and interests of guests and birthdays.
Start preparing at least 3-4 weeks before the event. This way you will have enough time to think about everything you need for the most incredible Tinkerbell birthday party.
Browse our selection below to save tips for your own party, or follow us on our party board for even more party hacks, DIYs, and decor tips.
“There is no fairy who does not love children.” So, be ready for the most magical birthday party with the little fairies from the wood!
Tinkerbell Birthday Party Food Ideas
- Fairy wing and butterfly cookies on sticks
- Garden-inspired cake pops
- Thistle sweets atop wooden spools
- Rose sweets created with wrapped chocolates
- Lemonade served in forest-decorated bottles
- Twig cookies
- Mixed nuts and crackers
- Maple leaf cookies
- Acorn and walnut cookies
- Mixed berries
- S’more trail mix
Tinkerbell Birthday Party Decoration Ideas
- Tulle wreaths featuring Tinkerbell silhouettes at the center
- Shimmering light strands
- Wooden crates, dessert stands, and trays
- Garden backdrop and arrangements
- Gold glitter Peter Pan & Wendy silhouette topped cake
- Glitter & lace streamer dessert table backdrop
- Wooden teepee with pink & gold tassels
- Wooden directional sign
- Floral Tinkerbell cages & gold glitter hook centerpieces
- Pirate treasure chest
- Tinkerbell party favors like cookie wands, DIY fairy dust, Tinkerbell lip balm, and etc.
Tinkerbell Birthday Party
It is time to travel to the world that is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust.
1. Forest Inspired Snacks
2. Forest Candles
3. Fairy Scavenger Hunt
4. Dress to Impress
In addition to cute wings, preparing some small accessories will also make your little guests happy. For example, enamel pins can be provided for them to wear, they are small and delicate and are a good choice.
If you want to impress your little guests with accessories, why not customize some enamel pins for them? Let each little guest have their own enamel pin. Come and get the custom enamel pin you want on EnamelPins!
5. Tinkerbell Pretzels
6. Tinkerbell Pops
7. Fairy Cupcakes
If you feel a little troublesome with decorating your cupcakes this way, you can also try to use die cut stickers as your helper.
They can be designed with forest-themed patterns, and adding dates and text. They not only save your time but also keep the party unique.
Design your own cupcake stickers for your party for free on CustomSticker!