Are you ready for one of the most important milestones for your baby? Here are our picks for a wonderful Alice in Onederland birthday party!
That’s it, it is hard to believe your sweet little one turned one! But how to organize an unforgettable celebration for such an important milestone?
Before you start planning and organizing your wild one birthday party, it is good to remember that your baby is not ready for huge gatherings with so many people around. Here are a few essential tips you should know when it comes to a first birthday party:
- Remember that the child is still little for long and loud entertainment. Think about what time of the day you both feel most relaxed and in good spirits – before lunch or in the afternoon.
- The party should not be longer than 2 hours and it should be at a time when the baby is more active and playful.
- Consider the number of guests as well. It is recommended to invite the closest and familiar to the baby guests. Remember if your baby hasn’t seen some of the people before, they could disturb the little one.
- Take some time around 2-3 weeks before the big day and send the birthday invitations. Do not forget to specify the starting time and the date of your party. Make sure you have added RSVP. It is important to know how many guests you will be hosting.
- You can also invite children who are close to the age of your baby. But keep in mind that children get overexcited, tired, and cranky. The goal is to brighten this day with a cheerful mood, and make it an event to remember!
For more party tips and ideas, do not forget to visit our dedicated Pinterest board.
Wonderful Alice in Onederland Birthday Party Ideas
Alice in Onederland Birthday Party Food Ideas:
- egg salad
- tea sandwiches
- cucumber tea sandwiches
- chicken salad sandwiches
- smoked salmon finger sandwiches
- roast beef or ham and cheese finger sandwiches
- hot and iced tea in several flavors
- cupcakes and muffins
- strawberry lemonade, do not forget ot attache “drink me” tags
- parmesan thumbprint cookies with tomato-tart cherry jam
- sour cream, lemon, and herb deviled eggs
- cherry pie with “eat me” tags
Alice in Onederland Birthday Party Decoration Ideas
Remember Alice in Onederland birthday party should be enchanting, and magical. And of course, keep in mind the elegance of a classic tea party.
- different styles of tea cups and teaspoons
- teapots can be used not only for serving tea but also as a decoration for flowers or candy holders
- use a colorful or classic black and white checkboard tablecloth
- mix and match different styles of dining chairs and benches so people can sit on different heights
- place a bigger armchair for you and your baby, or decorate the baby chair with themed accessories
- serve some of the food on classic cake stands
- use tea cups and plates to DIY cake stands
- decorate beach umbrellas to look like mushrooms
- use colorful paper lanterns and decorations to add more colors
- place a plush cat toy in one of the teapots
- use different styles of keys as a decoration
- decorate your door to be a rabbit hole or mirror that people have to go through to get into the party
- hang signs with “this way,” “this way,” “up,” “down,”
- display several clocks for the rabbit who is always late
- use play cards for wall decoration