Caramel brown highlights on black hair are everything you need to make your look smoother and warmer for the upcoming spring season.
Ladies, it is time for a change! Besides the bright colors and floral prints in your wardrobe, you can refresh your look with a new hairstyle without changing your hair color. Just add caramel brown highlights to make yourself and your complexion glam and gorgeous!
Caramel brown hues are perfect for the season, requiring minimal maintenance, and when the locks grow out, they look better, compared to blondes.
Typically, they can range from light blonde to amber and even darker, copper tones, depending on your taste.
Caramel brown is a lightening shade that is the perfect color to try when you want to transition your hair from darker to lighter or the other way around!
If you need more arguments to choose the sweetness of the caramel brown hues, scroll down and get inspired! And do not forget to check our hairstyle-dedicated Pinterest board for more ideas.
How To Make Caramel Brown Highlights on Black Hair
When you want to freshen up your hair and make it more glamorous, boldly combine caramel brown and blonde highlights for a luxurious look.
This will make your hair look more natural, and the locks will make it even more elegant, while the caramel highlights will add “sweetness”, light, and volume to your hair.
There are traditional techniques, which use foil or a special hat for locks. You can also try the balayage technique which is just a free application of the color treatment by hand strokes.
Depending on the shade of caramel color you want to achieve, you may need to lighten your natural color before applying the dye.
When you want to be more delicate in your hair color, baby caramel brown highlights on black hair will brighten up your look in a supernatural way. With this technique, you will dye much smaller sections of hair, and the sections are much closer together.
With the foil, you will get a very even and precise result, while with balayage the effect is more natural. The method allows you to apply the desired color in specific areas, which will bring more light and brighten your face and give you a beautiful look.
Best Ideas for Caramel Brown Highlights on Black Hair
Caramel brown highlights on black hair add warm undertones, golden shimmer, and a posh look to your hair.
From light salted caramel, copper hues, and chocolate caramel swirls. Everything you need to get inspired for your new hairstyle!
1. Natural-Looking Partial Balayage
2. Partial Caramel Highlights Brunette Hair
3. Long Layers with Caramel Locks
4. Copper Highlights on Black Hair
5. Chocolate Brown on Medium Brown Hair
6. Shaggy Caramel Color Highlights
7. Natural-Looking Caramel Hair Color
8. Deep Roots with Caramel Highlights
9. Face-Framing Caramel Brown Highlights on Black Hair
10. Angled Black Brown Lob with Caramel Highlights
11. Wide Streaks of Caramel Highlights
12. Blunt Brown Color Bob with Front Highlights
13. Long Wavy Honey Balayage Hair
14. Messy Waves Haircut with Creamy Highlights
15. Rock and Roll Blonde Highlights
16. Brown Barbie-Style Hair
17. Top-Knot with Bangs and Toffee Highlights
18. Black Lob with Partial Highlights for Straight Hair
19. Long Wavy Walnut Brown Tresses
20. Tousled Medium Bronde Bob
21. Honey Bronde Waves
22. Wavy Dark Brown and Blonde Balayage Hairstyle
23. Long Hair with Caramel Balayage
24. Rusty Blonde Balayage Waves for Dark Hair
25. Dark Brown Cut with Subtle Caramel Highlights
26. Choppy Brown Lob with Caramel Highlights
27. Waist-Length Messy Brown Waves
28. Collarbone Choppy Caramel Bob
29. Minimalist Partial Balayage on Dark Hair
30. Deep Chocolate Brown
31. Dark Copper Shades
32. Caramel Flavor
33. Mesmerizing Half Balayage on Long Hair
For hope you enjoyed this collection of caramel highlights for dark hair – for even more inspiration for different hair styles and hair color options, check our articles below.