Looking for inspiring and powerful daily affirmations for kids?
Look no further!
This article not only has over 100 examples of the best daily affirmations for kids, but also as a bonus you can download affirmation cards and other printables that will make using affirmations to much easier – and most importantly – also fun!
The daily affirmations we selected are focused on positive affirmations, for the kids to build a healthy relationship with themselves, and a positive attitude to life and those around them.
If you scroll through the article, you will also see that we included some practical tips on how to get the most out of these daily affirmations for kids. As we know, getting kids to stick to anything can be a bit of a challenge, so we hope you find these tips super useful.
Last but not least, there are also download and print instructions included, for those who struggle a bit with the technical challenges.
If you would like to skip straight to your free bonus, just pop your email below and we will send you the free printable bundle by email.
The printables are delivered in an email as a single PDF file, so you will need an Acrobat Reader to open them. They can be printed at any printer in your home, as many times as you like. They are for personal use only, please check the license terms at the end of the article.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLES
If you’re only interested to download the free printables, here is an easy sign-up form where you can do that. Please note they are sent by email, so make sure you enter your email address correctly. By entering your email you are agreeing to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with updates & freebies.
Benefits of Daily Affirmations for Kids
If you’re searching for daily affirmations for kids, you are probably well aware of the benefits they bring, and the reasons why you want them to become a part of your child’s daily routine.
We know that mental health is something that needs to be taken care of daily, and its especially true about children who are exposed to so many different influences.
Using positive daily affirmations for kids is one of the best ways to ensure they grow into the healthy and confident adults you want them to be.
The daily repetition of phrases and quotes that resonate with your kids on a deep level has the power to influence their subconscious minds and program them to always seek out the best in themselves.
Studies indicate that affirmations also help to build resilience and even though it’s still not fully understood how this complex psychological process works, the benefits are clear and well documented.
If you’re ready to start using these daily affirmations for kids, check below for our tips on how to get the most out of them, or scroll down lower to see the list of our 100 affirmations to choose from.
FREE PRINTABLE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR KIDS: Scroll to the end of the post to download yours!
How to Use Daily Affirmations for Kids
Are you ready to help your kids get the most out of this practice?
These tips were collected from a number of books and expert advice on the subject, and are proven to work for just about anyone.
Ready to listen up?
- Find a quiet place for your child to repeat the affirmations – with their mind not focused, they are likely just repeating something out loud without the words truly resonating with them
- If your child can connect emotionally with the affirmation, they will be much more powerful and bring about change much faster
- The best approach to affirmations is to help your child write their own – in that way, they resonate with your child on a deeper level and reflect what’s important to her or him. You can start with the ones provided here, and narrow down the list to the ones that resonate best with your child.
- Just as with any habit, it gets better with repetition, and that’s especially true for positive affirmations for kids
- Don’t get discouraged if their mind wanders off when they repeat the affirmations – just like with meditation, practice makes perfect
- Find a format that works for your child – it could be recording them on your phone and letting them listen to the track, reading affirmations out loud, or using affirmation cards placed around your home.
101 Powerful Daily Affirmations for Kids
We have compiled a comprehensive list of 100 daily affirmations for kids, but this list is by no means final. You can browse through it and see what best resonates with your child, or write your own – our free printables are a great help just for that!
FREE PRINTABLE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS FOR KIDS: Scroll to the end of the post to download yours!
- I am loved.
- I am respected.
- I am appreciated.
- I love myself.
- I love my family.
- My life is beautiful.
- I am healthy and happy.
- I am a great friend.
- I am smart and do great at school.
- I am full of great ideas and thoughts.
- I have the power to create anything I desire.
- I am playful, fun, and creative.
- I am unique and special.
- I am a great listener.
- I love my body.
- I love myself just as I love others.
- I am safe and cared for.
- I can ask for support.
- I know right from wrong.
- I can learn anything I put my mind to.
- I am proud of the person I am becoming.
- I turn failures into opportunities for success.
- I am patient.
- I trust in my ability to solve problems.
- I trust my intuition.
- I am safe, protected, and loved.
- I love making new friends.
- My life is filled with happiness.
- I have many talents.
- I’m working at my own pace.
- I’m going to take a chance.
- I am helpful.
- I am deserving of love, trust, and kindness.
- I care about others.
- I respect other people.
- I am thankful for being who I am.
- I see the good in myself.
- Today I am going to shine.
- I am going to get through this.
- I’m choosing to have an amazing day.
- I am in control of my emotions.
- My possibilities are endless.
- I have amazing abilities.
- Today I will walk through my fears.
- I am open and ready to learn.
- Every day is a fresh start.
- I enjoy discovering something new.
- I act responsibly.
- Whatever I do, I give it my best.
- Every day brings new opportunities.
- I am a good influence on others.
- I radiate love and compassion.
- If I fall, I will get back up again.
- I am whole.
- Everything is fine.
- My voice matters.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- I am building my future.
- I choose to think positively.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I am wonderful just as I am.
- My ideas are valued.
- I am free to make my own choices.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I can make a difference.
- Today I choose to be confident.
- I can choose to bring joy to the people around me.
- I’m learning to communicate respectfully with others.
- I am compassionate.
- I am optimistic.
- I accomplish great results.
- I am joyful.
- I enjoy letting events unfold in good time.
- I can do kind things without being asked.
- Including someone is a bold act of kindness.
- I can try to learn and understand how others think and feel.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am happy.
- Today, I will shine.
- My future is bright.
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- I am making the right choices.
- I surround myself with positive people.
- I have a beautiful imagination.
- I believe in my dreams.
- Sometimes I make mistakes but I choose to learn from them.
- I deeply love and accept myself.
- I have faith in myself.
- I am a product of my decisions.
- I am forgiving.
- I believe in my abilities.
- I am strong inside and out.
- I am strong and determined.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- I am friendly.
- I embrace change.
- Today is going to be my day.
- I am confident.
- I love my parents.
- I am grateful for my life.
- I love who I am today and who I will become tomorrow.
9x FREE Printables: Daily Affirmations for Kids
Get the most out of the daily affirmations for kids with our exclusive printables, designed to make the practice easier and a lot more fun.
To get access to these printables, enter the email to the form below. Please note these printables are sent by email, so make sure you spell your email address correctly.
DOWNLOAD YOUR POSITIVE AFFIRMATION PRINTABLES HERE:
By entering your email you are agreeing to subscribe to our weekly newsletter with updates & freebies.
Positive Affirmations Poster – selection from our 100 affirmations printed on a pretty poster with 3 different designs. These also come as a blank poster where you can add your own affirmation. Each poster has a space to add the child’s name, to make it feel more personal.
Positive Affirmations Cards – if you prefer a different format, you might love these affirmation cards! Featuring the same characters as our posters, they offer a selection of simple affirmation and also come in a blank version where you can write your own ones.
Self Talk Journal Printable – one of the most beneficial tools in the bundle, this printable will guide you to identify negative self-talk in your child and replace it with positive affirmations you can add to your list.
Full list of printables included in this bundle:
- Printable positive affirmations for kids – owl poster
- Printable positive affirmations for kids – fox poster
- Printable positive affirmations for kids – whale poster
- Blank printable positive affirmations for kids – owl poster
- Blank printable positive affirmations for kids – fox poster
- Blank printable positive affirmations for kids – whale poster
- Printable positive affirmations cards for kids
- Blank printable positive affirmations cards for kids
- Self talk journal printable
Download and Print Instructions
- to be able to print these files, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don’t have it, you can download it for free here.
- make sure your file format is set up correctly in your printer setting window
- if you need to resize the document, adjust the size manually in the print setting window, making sure that the document still looks good in preview
- make sure you load up the correct size paper in your printer
- to ensure your calendar is printed with nice crisp colors, choose the ‘best print quality’ options when setting up your printer
- if you prefer black & white design, you can always pick one of our colored designs and select print in black & white on your printer
License Terms & Conditions
These printables are available for personal use only – it is strictly forbidden for these to be distributed physically or as digital files. If you are a publisher and would like to share these printables with your audience, you can do so by linking to this article, not to the digital files themselves (also known as hot-linking)! It is strictly forbidden to offer these printables as a free download for your audience, to give them out as a prize in giveaways, or to sell them.