Infuse your home with the scent of spring and start right where it matters the most – in your living room! We have rounded up 26 fun Easter mantel decor ideas, to give your home that much-needed touch of color and spring merriness it needs.
Pull out your favorite Easter pieces and get inspired by our selection of Easter mantel decor ideas, designed to make any mantel look its best for the holiday. Whether you’re decorating a space in your living room, or your kids room, there are plenty of ideas to help you get the most out of the space you have.
To create the most beautiful Easter mantel decor, all you need are a few essentials we have listed below.
Easter Mantel Decor: The Essentials
What are the most popular items used for Easter mantel decor? They include:
- Easter Eggs – no Easter decor is complete without Easter eggs in all sorts of shapes and sizes. For your mantel decor, choose something that’s not too big or heavy, otherwise it will become a hazard for people walking around it. For your Easter egg decorations, ideally these would compliment with your chosen color scheme and match the rest of your Easter decor
- Easter mantel banner – these are really popular especially as seen on Instagram or Pinterest – the great news is that a lot of these are easy to DIY at home, or buy a cheap printable from Etsy. Whether you’re going for a religious version, or a generic welcome spring sign, they fill up the space on the mantel beautifully
- Fresh bright flowers – they really bring the space to life and add a touch of freshness and vibrancy to your mantel piece
- Bunnies – these come in all shapes and sizes, but try to keep them in neutral colors so you can reuse them easily next year and combine them with new color schemes
- Easter artwork – whether its a favorite quote, a piece of DIY art, your kids artwork or anything else – these artworks will look great as part of mantel decor and help to fill up the space nicely.
Easter Mantel Decor: Your Inspiration
Here are some of the best examples of Easter mantel decor we found on Pinterest – to check more options please see our dedicated Easter board!
1. Carrot Banner
Almost too sweet not to eat!
2. Custom Art for your Easter Mantel Decor
Add a splash of green and gold to a DIY art collection to create a unique display for your mantel.
3. Pretty Pastel Colors & Flowers
Beautiful and simple, a mix of bright pastel colors with the freshness of flowers.
4. Printable Easter Signs
Sticking to a budget? Choose one of the free printable signs to fill up the space above your mantel.
5. Go Bold with Artificial Flowers
Create a wonderland scene using bright artificial blooms.
6. Hoppy Easter Banner
Pastel colors with a bunny as the star of the show.
7. Don’t Be Scared of Color
Go bold and bright this Easter and experiment with less obvious color choices.
8. Farmhouse Inspired Easter Mantel
A few pastel colored Easter eggs is all you need to add to your Farmhouse mantel decor.
9. Simple & Stylish Easter Eggs
No need to get carried away with small Easter eggs – all you need is a few statement pieces that will transform the whole mantel decor for Easter.
10. Pretty in Pink for Easter
Who said Easter has to be just about yellow?
11. Carrot – Crazy
Bring an element of fun to your Easter mantel decor and choose to decorate with the carrot theme.
12. Easter Mantel Decor for Nursery
Let kids have a bit of Easter fun with custom art print and fresh flowers.
13. Easter Flower Decor
Not a huge fan of carrots, bunnies & eggs? You can achieve the same festive look with beautiful bright flowers.
14. Pink & Green Color Scheme
These colors compliment each other beautifully and remind you of the awakening of Mother Nature. Perfect choice of colors for your Easter mantel.
15. Small Touches for Big Impact
If you don’t want to overdo it, a simple banner and a few eggs will go a long way.
16. Farmhouse Easter Mantel Decor in Blue & Green
Stylish and timeless, farmhouse style looks fabulous in this Easter twist.
17. Shabby Chic Easter Mantel Decor
How beautiful and simple is this creation?
18. Eater Quote in Focus
If you have a favorite religious or other Easter quote, make it the center piece of your mantel decor.
19. Pretty in White
Not crazy about colors? You can pull off a beautiful Easter look just using white as the main feature, supported by elements of freshness in green color.
20. Hello Yellow
What a better way to welcome spring to your home!
21. Carrots & Bunnies
Beautiful and cute these for your Easter mantel.
22. Go Beyond Traditional
Looking for something original? Steer away from bright colors and create a unique look by matching your living room decor.
23. Bright Take on Farmhouse Decor
A beautiful Easter egg wreath makes a great centerpiece for your mantel decor.
24. Soft Shades of Pink
We love this mantel with white decor pieces supplemented by dusty pink shades of fresh flowers.
25. Turquiose for Easter?
Unconventional color choices can really bring your Easter mantel decor to life!
26. Minimalist Approach
Sometime less is more.
More Easter Inspiration?
Check out these articles! (opens in a new tab)
Colourful Easter Egg Printable: 12 Fun Free Printables for Kids
23+ Exciting Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for Kids
Get Ready for the Easter Bunny: 24 Cute Easter Gift Tags – FREE Printables
23+ Exciting DIY Easter Decorations to Brighten up Your Home
23+ Fun and Easy Easter Crafts for Toddlers
33+ Best FREE Easter Printables: Crafts, Gift Tags, Games & More
25+ Mouth-Watering Recipes To Try This Easter
25+ Spectacular Easter Cakes that will Make the Easter Bunny Proud
30+ Easy DIY Easter Wreath Ideas to Transform Your Front Door
35+ Breathtaking Easter Brunch Decorations, Table Scapes & Center Pieces