Looking for cute St. Patricks day nails designs? You are more than just lucky because you are in the right place.
Same as you, we love to be prepared for upcoming holidays and celebrations not only for our home decoration and delicious meals but with effective hairstyles, outfits, and nails.
The spring colors and green hues incorporate ideally into St. Patrick’s day nails designs where you can experiment with sparkling golden lines or dots, rainbow, or traditional shamrock designs.
No matter if you are planning to celebrate Shamrock day you can refresh your look with some of these cute St. Patrick’s day nails inspirations.
For more St. Patrick’s Day ideas visit our Pinterest board.
How To Take Care of Your Manicure
You can maintain your manicure at home so you can extend beyond applying quality colored nail polish.
To create a perfect look and shape for your manicure at home, you will need a set of mandatory cleaning and nourishing products.
Here is your essential list of manicure tools and products:
- Nail polish remover– Invest money in a slightly more expensive acetone-free nail polish remover, which does not harm the nails, but nourishes them. There nail polish removers with a pleasant scent and are enriched with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Nail clipper– If you keep your manicure shorter scissors are also fine, but for a longer manicure, it will be more convenient to use a nail clipper.
- Nail file– The nail file is a must-have tool for maintaining a manicure. You cand find file with different surfaces – from the finest to the roughest. It is suitable for styling both natural and artificial manicures. With it you will be able to smooth not only the edges of your nails. Better use cardboard files, not metal ones.
- Cuticle softener or gel– Softened cuticles are pushed much easier and faster.
- Cuticle pushing tool– It is similar to spatula, it can have a rubber tip, with which you can push and clean the already softened cuticles, so that you get a perfect nail plate.
- Transparent nail polish base and top coat– The nail polish base extends the durability of the colored manicure. The top coat is applied lastly. It gives shine to the nails, but also keeping the manicure longer.
- Hand cream– Well-polished, shaped and varnished nails deserve beautiful, soft hands. So, don’t forget to finish your manicure by applying a moisturizing hand cream, which should be part of your daily beauty routine and it is good to have a tube of hand cream on your purse.
Cutest St. Patrick’s Day Nails Designs for Inspiration
1. Two- Colored Nails
Elegant St. Patrick’s Day nails you can have even year-round.
2. Zebra Pattern
One of the trends this spring is a combination of green with black and white stripes, dots, or zebra patterns.
3. Emerald Gloss
Cute emerald green in a combination with dark green glittering nail polish.
4. Golden Sparkle
Soft green nail polish looks so cute with little Shamrocks in golden sparkles.
5. Nude Base
A classy nude nail polish with elegant golden stripes and dark green tips.
6. Matcha Green
Matcha green St. Patrick’s day nails with red and white curves.
7. Rainbow Shine
Celebrate St. Patrick’s day with the rainbow on your nails.
8. St. Patrick’s Day Nails
Cute little shamrocks, lots of glitters, and rainbow for the cutest St. Patrick’s day nails.
9. Lucky Green
Get lucky with this green nail polish!
10. Green Plade
A modern vision of St. Patrick’s Day nails.
11. Olive Green
Olive green, white and sparkling golden nail polish will make your manicure classy and elegant.
12. Sparkling Gold
Sparkling golden hues on a dark green base.
13. Rainbow Glitter
Rainbow is another symbol of St. Patrick’s day and it makes your manicure cute and colorful.
14. Traditional St. Patricks Day Green Nails
Cute, traditional St. Patrick’s day nails in green and white.
15. Classy St. Patricks Day Nails
Leprechauns belt, shamrock, and grass green nail polish.
16. Sparkling Shamrocks
Sparkling, glittering, and chic nail polish for St. Patrick’s day.
17. Golden Sparkles and Shamrock
Ombre nail polish from emerald green to black with sparkling hues, and lucky shamrock.
18. 3 Shades of Green
Shiny green, sparkling green, and mat green- the 3 shades of St. Patrick’s day nails.
19. Golden Stripes
Cute St. Patrick’s day manicure on super short nails.
20. Green Tips
Another nude base nail polish with green tips and golden lines.
21. Golden Hues
Impressive St. Patrick’s Day nail designs for a longer manicure.
22. Blurred Shamrocks
23. Leprechauns Belt and Shamrocks
Cute, little shamrocks and playful leprechauns belt.
24. Glitter Shamrock
All-white nails with glitter shamrock.