Limited space but want to have your own coffee corner to store all your coffee essentials?
Take a look at this collection of over 45 design ideas and styling tips for coffee bar ideas for small spaces and get inspired to create the most spectacular coffee nook places you can create easily at home.
No matter what your skills are, you will find simple ideas you can DIY from existing furniture, simple solutions for small countertops, or even more elaborate corner coffee bars that no coffee shop would be ashamed of!
Find a new home for your coffee machine, and display your favorite coffee mugs, syrups and accessories. We’ve got everything you need to get started.
Tips for Choosing Coffee Bar Ideas for Small Spaces
Don’t know how to create your coffee bar?
Follow our tips below and do not forget to check out our dedicated Pinterest board:
- Where Should a Coffee Station be Placed in a Kitchen? Low countertops, and shelves are ideal to place your coffee maker. Don’t forget to add coffee beans, mugs, and other essentials around, so you have everything needed for your favorite coffee drink. Take advantage of all drawers, and cabinets around and use them as a storage space for additional necessities.
- What Should a Home Coffee Bar Include? The perfect coffee bar includes a coffeemaker, coffee beans, coffee mugs, sugar bowl. Depending on your personal taste, you can also add creamers or flavors. Caramel double latte, or pumpkin spice flavors are very popular tastes you probably like. In addition, you can place a cookie jar, some napkins, spoons, hot chocolate pouches, and tea bags.
- How Do You Set Up a home coffee bar? If you don’t have enough space on your kitchen countertop or lower shelf, you can still have a stylish coffee station. Think about using a rolling cart instead.
- How Do You Display your own corner coffee bar? Here you can show your creative skills. From coffee capsule stands, coffee mug stands, and beautiful coffee beans containers. You can place a tray with cookies. Matching coffee mugs, and cream containers will make your coffee bar one of a kind.
45+ Small Coffee Bar Ideas to Get Inspired
Create a unique space in your home so that your daily morning fix becomes a sacred ritual with a designated space and everything at hand.
Choose small coffee bar ideas that reflect your personality and style and find a solution that’s perfect for your home or apartment! You can also enhance your coffee bar by adding a personal touch with a pastel handmade painting of your favorite memory.
If you want to find more home organization ideas, visit our dedicated Pinterest board.
1. Monochrome Home Coffee Bar
White porcelain coffee cups are ideal to enjoy your favorite espresso or cappuccino every day. Combine with additional storage jars and a floating shelf to display your treasures.
2. Home Coffee Bar in Beige
A beautiful neutral coffee station that utilizes just a small coffee bar cart, made from a simple side table.
3. With Custom Coffee Signs
Pull out all the stops and add some color to your DIY coffee station just like in this set up.
4. Corner Coffee Bar
A small corner in the house serves very well as a repurposed coffee corner. The only objection would be the storage of the coffee capsules as you have to bend every time you’re making your coffee.
5. Farmhouse Style All-White
Don’t have a pretty mug rack? You can use the shelves instead to display them beautifully.
6. Farmhouse Style Home Coffee Bar
A few hooks to display your favorite mugs will fill up the space above your cart and become also a functional decoration.
7. Chalkboard Feature
Give your corner a barista touch with a custom chalkboard.
8. Statement Chalkboard Wall
Write down your favorite coffee recipes on your very own chalkboard.
9. Multiple Shelf Units
10. Hidden Away Coffee Station
This is a pretty cool idea which you can have in your kitchen, hidden behind cabinets door.
11. Mini Home Coffee Bar
Coffee bar that became a part of the kitchen counter.
12. Elegant Corner Coffee Bar
Tiered tray is a great tool for displaying your coffee mugs, and super functional too.
13. Espresso Yourself
14. Coffee Station with Shelves & Chairs
15. Farmhouse Style Coffee Bar
16. Mini Coffee Bar
17. Built-in Home Coffee Bar
18. Minimalist Coffee Station
19. Small Bar
20. Monochrome Coffee Bar
21. Ikea Coffee Bar Hack
22. Corner Coffee Bar for Small Spaces
23. All White Home Coffee Bar
24. Farmhouse Coffee Bar
25. Coffee & Tea Bar
26. Small Home Coffee Bar with Fridge
27. Modern Coffee Station with Shelf Unit
28. Small Space Coffee Station
29. Tiny Hidden Coffee Station
30. Counter Space Coffee Station
31. Serving Tray Coffee Bar
32. Tidy Counter Top Coffee Bar
33. Bar Cart Coffee Station
When you don’t have enough space in your home a coffee cart is an ideal coffee bar idea.
34. Scandi Coffee Bar
Scandinavian interior coffee bar ideas include natural decorative pieces, and of course white accents.
35. Glam Office Coffee Bar
The world is yours, but first coffee!
36. Coffee Corner By the Window
Having a cup of coffee with the first sun rays is precious.
37. Minimalist Counter Top Coffee Corner
Some of the best coffee bar ideas take less space than you think.
38. Farmhouse Coffee Corner in a Serving Tray
Fresh and hot coffee to start kick your mornings with a positive spirit.
39. Minimalist Modern Counter Top Coffee Bar
40. Modern DIY Coffee Bar
If you love DIY projects, you won’t meet any difficulties setting the best coffee bar in your home.
41. Modern Minimalist Coffee Bar
Elegant coffee cups and mugs will give your coffee bar the feeling of a boutique coffee shop.
42. Modern Simple Coffee Bar
43. Pegboard Coffee Station
44. Vintage Inspired
Upgrade your coffee bar with additional beverage choices. You can store some liqueurs, wine, or bourbon.
45. Coffee Corner Decor
Place inspirational quotes around your coffee bar to get a double inspiration while enjoying your favorite cup of coffee.
46. Personalized Coffee Bar Decor
How about you? How do you love your coffee?
Featured image source