Dream catchers, bohemian flowers & decorations, and lots of natural elements.
These are some of the essential elements for the perfect boho wedding and if you’re planning one, you know you can’t forget about a stunning boho wedding hair style.
For that very special day in your life, you should collect as much inspiration as possible, to ensure the hairstyle you choose for your day is the ONE.
A real romantic look with a gentle touch of nature, and gorgeous flowers. All braided in lovely mermaid braids, fishtails, and magnificent halo. That’s just one of the options to pull off a pretty boho wedding hair style.
All boho wedding hair styles look beautiful and effortless, but they are not easy to do, especially if you’re planning to do a bit of hair DIY on your big day.
Boho wedding hair is absolutely gorgeous and looks completely effortless, probably because there are no rules on how to express boho style. Simple braids with flowers, or tiny sparkling hair accessories braided in the hair, little stars or other accessories. So many ways to express yourself and make the hair your crown for your wedding day.
Tips for Boho Wedding Hair Looks
- the look is much easier to pull off with long hair as you can experiment with layers, braids etc. If you have short hair, you can make up for it with clever use of accessories
- braids tend to be the most popular element to incorporate into your boho hairstyle
- think practical – don’t choose a hairstyle that won’t withstand a bit of dancing and moving about
- boho is all about going back to nature, so avoid accessories that do not look natural – too much bling, plastic and similar materials
- flowers are absolutely beautiful in wedding hair, just make sure they are preserved properly so they last all night and don’t look tired after a few hours
25+ Trending Boho Wedding Hair Ideas
Are you ready for whimsical bridal hairstyle ideas?
You are in the right place just in time before the beginning of the wedding season.
Below are the best hair style ideas for a gorgeous boho wedding, collected and curated from our Pinterest board.
1. Large Braids
2. Gorgeous Boho Wedding Hair
3. Tie The Knots Braids
4. Triple Braided Halo
5. A Touch of Flowers
6. Hippie Braids
7. Gorgeous Boho Wedding Idea With Fishtails
8. Braided Flowers
9. Twisted Fishtail
10. Braided Knots With A Gilded Floral Comb
11. Relaxed Braided Ponytile With Crystals
12. Relaxed Knots With Statement Accessory
13. Scandinavian Princess
14. Loose Waves Braided With Ivy Branch
15. Unique Wedding Hairstyles With Hair Down
16. Creative Boho Wedding Hairstyle
17. Half Up Half Down Idea For Boho Chic Brides
18. Half-Up Half-Down Celtic Braids
19. CreativeDouble Braided Long Hair
20. Floral-Adorned Updo
21. Braided Updo With Flower Chain
22. Milkmaid Braids
23. Hybrid Braid With Crystal Headband
24. Intentionally Imperfect Braid
25. Boho Braided Crown
26. Slightly Messy Bohemian Wedding Updo
27. Chignon With Floral Hairpiece
28. Undone Bridal Bun With A Jewel
29. Center-Parted Waves With Hair Chain
30. Forset Twisted Halfdo
31. Twisted Halfdo
32. Thickly Undone Updo With Crystal Flowers
33. Loose Waves And Flower Crown
34. A Halo of Orchids
35. Straight With A Headpiece And Pampas Grass
Featured image source
More Pretty Hairstyles
25+ Fun Hippie Hairstyles You Can Try Today
33+ Practical and Stylish Hairstyles for Thick Hair
35+ Dirty Blonde Hair Ideas that Look Amazing on Anyone
30+ Stylish Bandana Hairstyles that Look Great on Anyone
35+ Gorgeous Strawberry Blonde Hairstyles
25+ Cute Hairstyles for Long Hair with Braids
25+ Cutest Simple Beach Hairstyles (Perfect for any Hair Length)