But first coffee! Get inspired by our finest selection of coffee station ideas for the perfect brew at home!
No matter what coffee you like, you can get inspired and make cozy home coffee stations. All you need to do is to arrange your coffee machine, your favorite cups, and jars of coffee and sugar in an aesthetic manner.
Here are some essential tools, and products you need to create a beautiful coffee station at home:
- Coffee machines. Whether your preference is the pot, pour-over, press, or single-serve, you’ll need a way to make your brew
- Coffee and functional storage for your coffee
- Mug rack
- Sweeteners and creamer pitcher
- Spoons or stirrers
- Decorations- you can add a jar of cookies, a green plant, or a coffee quote poster
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Coffee Station Ideas
In our coffee station ideas, you can see even ones that are not situated in the kitchen. So, if your kitchen is too small and this was the reason for not having a home coffee bar, relax, and scroll down.
- Retro cabinet on wheels- You can paint it in the color you liked the most and would be more suitable for your interior. Put on top everything you need for your coffee. The good thing is that it is mobile and you can move it easily if necessary.
- Coffee cabinet- It is the ideal option for all of you who like to see your living area tidy, and neat. Everything is set in a special cabinet (not necessarily a kitchen cabinet, it could be some vintage piece in your living room too)
- Accent on the mug rack- Great way to show off your collection of mugs or another reason to buy new ones.
- Blackboard backsplash- just like in a real coffee house, a blackboard backsplash will give the authentical brewing feeling.
45+ Coffee Station Ideas to Get Inspired
If you want to find more home organization ideas, visit our dedicated Pinterest board.
1. Monochrome Home Coffee Station Ideas
White porcelain coffee cups are ideal to enjoy your favorite espresso or cappuccino every day. Combine with additional storage jars for tasty coffee cookies, sugar, and milk.
2. Home Coffee Station in Beige
3. The Ultimate Coffee Station
4. Corner Coffee Station
5. Farmhouse Style All-White
6. Farmhouse Style Home Coffee Station
7. Chalkboard Feature
8. Coffee Shop Style
9. Multiple Shelf Units
10. Hidden Away Coffee Station
11. Mini Home Coffee Station
12. Elegant Corner Coffee Station
13. Espresso Yourself
14. Coffee Station with Shelves & Chairs
15. Cozy Farmhouse Inspired
16. Mini Coffee Station
17. Built-in Home Coffee Station
18. Minimalist Coffee Station
19. Small Bar
20. Monochrome Coffee Station
21. Ikea Coffee Bar Hack
22. Corner Coffee Station for Small Spaces
23. All White Home Coffee Station
24. Farmhouse Coffee Station
25. Coffee & Tea Station
26. Small Home Coffee Bar with Fridge
27. Modern Coffee Station with Shelf Unit
28. Small Space Coffee Station
29. Tiny Hidden Coffee Station
30. Counter Space Coffee Station
31. Serving Tray Coffee Station
32. Tidy Counter Top Coffee Station
33. Bar Cart Coffee Station
When you don’t have enough space in your home a coffee cart is an ideal coffee bar idea.
34. Scandi Coffee Bar
Scandinavian interior coffee bar ideas include natural decorative pieces, and of course white accents.
35. Glam Office Coffee Bar
The world is yours, but first coffee!
36. Coffee Corner By the Window
Having a cup of coffee with the first sun rays is precious.
37. Minimalist Counter Top Coffee Corner
Some of the best coffee bar ideas take less space than you think.
38. Farmhouse Coffee Station in a Serving Tray
Fresh and hot coffee to start kick your mornings with a positive spirit.
39. Minimalist Modern Counter Top Coffee Station
40. Modern DIY Coffee Station
If you love DIY projects, you won’t meet any difficulties setting the best coffee bar in your home.
41. Modern Minimalist Coffee Bar
Elegant coffee cups and mugs will give your coffee bar the feeling of a boutique coffee shop.
42. Modern Simple Coffee Bar
Modern black and white coffee bar ideas are ideal for any interior.
43. Pegboard Coffee Station
44. Beverage Center
Upgrade your coffee bar with additional beverage choices. You can store some liqueurs, wine, or bourbon.
45. Coffee Corner Decor
Place inspirational quotes around your coffee bar to get a double inspiration while enjoying your favorite cup of coffee.
46. Farmhouse Signs
How about you? How do you love your coffee?
Featured image source