In many occasions you think staying home is boring and you prefer to be out with friends or to travel somewhere. Probably you’ve never though that sometimes the best time you can have is the time being in your own place.
Be at home is precious time! Especially if your daily routine is extremely busy and you don’t have the opportunity to spend much time home. Do not think staying home means there is nothing to do. Here are 25+ fun creative things you can do at home. Moreover on a budget!
1Rearrange Your Home
- Even if you change or add a small coffee table you will have a new look of your living room.
- Another great way to remodel something in your home is swapping the curtains in your rooms.
- Take a look at your library, there is something you can do for better looks. Here is an idea- try to arrange the books by colour. You will be amazed by the result.
- Another good thing you could do while stay home is to declutter your living space. Honestly, this is the best you can do for your better living and to increase your creativity and mood in general.
- Take care for your plants and pots friends. They need attention to be happy and greener.
2Increase Your Creativity
- Start some DIY project like crochet or craft candle holders
- Maybe is time to open your recipe organizer and try a new recipe
- Repaint some of your frames at home for additional accent in your home
- Try to plant new greenery, they are important for our home
- Print out some of your favourite family photos and arrange them on a wall
- Decorate T-shirts with fingers paint for example
- Practice an origami
3Bring Everything In Order
- Start a new meal plan- you can add some superfood in your diet or reduce something from it
- Make a shopping list or a to-do list and assign some tasks to the other family members
- Arrange your e-mail and subscriptions
- Money matters- make a new budget plan
- Prioritize your life goals
4Clean house= Clear Mind
- Clean your windows- the light in the room will change and make it looks better
- Vacuum the carpets, you can’t imagine how many germs live there
- Clean and wash the doormat and of course, sweep your entryway
- Empty your purse or personal bag and clean it for unnecessary items
- Arrange your closet- try the same trick as for the books
5It’s A Playtime- Fun Creative Things You Can Do At Home With Kids
- Your kids will love the idea for a floor or a picnic on the balcony
- Make s’mores party, an ice-cream or pizza party
- Organize a colouring contest for the whole family- there are many great templates online you can use
- Puzzles or board games are great to spend the time with your children
- Kids love to eat and bake cookies
- Take them to a virtual museum tour
- Create a family tree
- Just play and have fun with your kids- the best way to recharge yourself
- Build a pillow and blanket fort
- Play on obstacles- your own home could be turned into an amazing playfield
6Take It Easy And Relax
- Have some time on your couch with a new book or magazine you love
- Simply call a friend for a relaxing conversation
- Make yourself a hot chocolate or other drink you like
- Watch some of your favourite series or a movie
- Spend some time on the balcony or in the garden if you have one
- Make a Christmas gift list
7Fun Creative Things You Can Do At Home And Make You Beautiful
- Watch a documentary series
- Stream for some tutorials online
- Subscribe for a new blog or free online course
- Update your planner and task organizer
- Start a home-based exercise program
- Listen to a new podcast